Sign in to follow this  
Spikey

Tron Legcay

Spikey

Well yesterday i saw the Trailer for Tron legacy, i at i didnt think much pf it, then i watch the trailer they released in 2009, and thought it would be worth watching. I had herd about the guy on youtube who had made a tron suit (off southpark) but never really had an idea what tron was. The first Tron was released in 1982, which i watched it earlyer today it wasnt bad, but the ideas it had could really be displated well because of the lack of technology, however in my opinion this one looks amazing. The newest trailer doesnt really show you that much, so weather the story line is any good or just turns out to be a good lucking movie like avatar is hard to deside. i'll post both trailers and see what you think, i personal think based on the two trailers it will probly be one of the 5 movie i got to see this year. It also a movie made by disney witch suprised me because its nothing like most disney movie

trailer #2 (most recent)

trailer #1 (from 2009)

coment.

erik

Seems ok. Pretty different for a Disney movie though.

Hepau

I don't know, it doesn't seem like it's gonna continue in the tracks of the original Tron movie (even though they said it's supposed to be a sequel), but I'll probably watch it anyway. Surprised disney would have a hand in this

Numbers`

exactly what i thought

Ludadogg0

exactly what i thought

Phillip

Seems like it could be a decent movie. I remember seeing the original one years ago because my dad is a nerd.

Frazer02050

looks good