Matt

Table of Contents

1. DDoSing/Illegal Activities

2. Activity

3. Dedication/Inner-Clan issues

4. Officials

5. Recent PK trip(s).

DDoSing/Illegal Activities.

VR like to accuse other people of doing it. Recently we've seen the darker side of things. VR officials buying DDoSing software, using malicious files to infect computers, and even hacking Paypals. Some proof of VR DDoSing:

<PvPJoey> a ts?

<^Alex> Yes

<^Alex> Already took down Rot's TS

<PvPJoey> oh

<^Alex> They're on the back up

<^Alex> Audio

<^Alex> Vent

<^Alex> It's harder to DoS

<^Alex> PvPjoey

<^Alex> PvPjoey

<^Alex> Check RoT's TS now

<^Alex> :P

<^Alex> Tell me if its down

<^Alex> Lol

<PvPJoey> not sure

<PvPJoey> there site up?

<^Alex> its down

<^Alex> Went back to TS

<^Alex> www.rs-rot.com

<^Alex> Site's Down

<^Alex> + audio

<^Alex> RIPPPPpp

<^Alex> I love dominating.

vrddos.png

And now admission by one of the people who were pressured by his leaders to do it.

2enrb46.png

I'll be examining the above testimony later on in my post. I'll leave you with just the above image.

Activity.

VR boast to be the most active PK clan in RS. Off the bat I can shoot down this logic as we PK about 2 times a day at least and VR have gone days without PKing at a time. Let's look at VR's recent pulls since this "crash war".

suvzx1.png

Recently a few VR members have been saying "we've pulled 100 people a few times in recent days" as a way to show they aren't slumping. But is 100/240~ people really anything to brag about?

set7gg.png

Dedication/Inner-clan issues

Dedication has always been something VR lacked. From a few months ago when they lost 80 people on TS in 2 hours, to mass-quits. However VR have kept Inner-clan issues under wraps for a good time until someone who is halfway smart began paying attention. Here are a few VR members quitting, and citing their reasons.

I rage quit a few times in VR over minor things (RL reasons, arguments with people) but always ended up going back. My reason for leaving was because I trusted one of the officials with some fairly sensitive personal info about me, (which I didn't give them voluntary), ended up being leaked to half the clan. Decided instantly that I was done

krissu.png

2s024h1.jpg

2czbuau.jpg

2s024h1.jpg

j8ofh1.jpg

2ppbyw4.jpg

vfyx6c.jpg

2133h1t.jpg

VR losing over 30 people on TS because of the trashing they received today

rtzyc3.png

And we have, of course, the infamous.

egu8t2.png

Officials

Well I mean I'd be stating the obvious if I pointed out the flaws in VR leadership, so I'll keep it simple. We have the inner-clan issues which led to the demoting of "Phoenixtam" (seen below). We have Officials leaking information their members trusted them with. We have Nodari567 rage-spying on VR and keeping his position in the clan

7-1.png

I rage quit a few times in VR over minor things (RL reasons, arguments with people) but always ended up going back. My reason for leaving was because I trusted one of the officials with some fairly sensitive personal info about me, (which I didn't give them voluntary), ended up being leaked to half the clan. Decided instantly that I was done

You have officials like D2master12, Lukas1400 who have been in VR for less than 3 months already with such a position of power. You have terrible leadership decisions (some of it eluded to in the pictures above) which have led to steady decline of VR. You have members being kicked left and right, people quitting, and spies everywhere.

But I mean, it's OK. "VR Strong"

Latest PK Trip

I wouldn't usually use something this recent in a topic like this, but I think this should be noted. The fact that they killed about 20 DF, 10 RSD, and 15 RoT with 100 on TS (even though they only had about 70 in-game at their peak)

Break-down of their PK trip by world

wu5855.png

Regroups 1-3 broken down by people who were there

23u7t07.png

2s009yc.png

Hitting VR on Login:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkXcVXutXNs

100311182015o.png

Summary:

VR basically massed up, went to crash DF, got cleared by RSD+DF. We came in and hit them on login, they remassed, hit on login again, rushed by DF+RSD, logged out. Came back, got massed sniped by us, logged out to 74, RSD+DF ended and we left. Looks like another successful trip.

Cya around, scrubs.

Ludadogg0

Good read, sad how vR still think they are "the shit"

Edited by Ludadogg0

7_M_E_T_A_7

~Sprius: We have non dedicated members, and rot have dedicated members

LMAO.

Regroup #3 is a killer for VR!

Edited by 7_M_E_T_A_7

erik

It must be fucking shit being VR lmfao.

h0z

Oh well at least they have a great community.

MEDUSA

LOL

Edited by Elve

Breaker

lol!

The Man

Scrubs.

Nick

holy fuck

they are are reaching a point of no return