Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Reign of Terror vs Violent Resolution

Matt

I'll start it off with saying that this fight was very messy. There were interferences by PH, FF, EoS and later CL/DF who began fighting on our world. For the VR who claim DF were with us, they were busy for 5 1/2 hours of the 6 hours we fought, and when they did come they cleared FF and then began fighting CL. Claims of what happened there will obviously differ with who you ask, end of the day you logged out with only 1 clan hitting you. Onto the fight:

The day had began already with us clearing EoS from the battlefield twice (seen here). Eventually VR came to crash our second round with EoS but EoS hopped worlds so we were left to fight VR (1v1).

Reign of Terror Starting: 231

Violent Resolution Starting: 255~

We knew DF were busy fighting TT so VR would have no excuses for their loss if we managed to take them down ourselves so we got pumped and began spamming, binding and returning like no other.

As the night went on the fight would be interrupted by several clans (mostly hitting us like EoS,FF etc) but we did not falter. We knew to overcome VR's use of other clans we'd have to snipe them for a while and we did, about 4 hours passed by and then DF had just finished fighting TT and were able to come clear FF and shortly after began fighting CL. We got a main pile together and began hitting VR with deadly precision and efficiency (I'm sure VR will say they began getting piled by DF here, but DF were fighting CL now). We knew VR were done for sure when they began going under 60 options in-game, shortly after VR had logged out of the world.

yimrot.png

screenshot233n.png

2potgzn.jpg

100501171456l.png

100501171702i.png

chokebennet.png

95738.png

95741.png

100501203254.png

lolcxy.png

955f2.png

95726.png

9527e.png

9572b.png

Reign of Terror Ending: 234 (82 in TS)

Violent Resolution Ending: (Under 70 in TS)

15pmryf.png

Excuses, excuses. I know this topic will be full of it, but everyone who was there saw what really happened. It is a shame you called FF though. Thanks to CR, TNC, DF, PH (at times) and anyone else who came to AC.

302b9tz.png

MeMito

Rofl shit was so fun i got like so many kills. GF VR #1 p2p #1 f2p fuck out of our wild BITCH

Edited by MeMito

Guest Evan

4 kills, 3-4 deaths, binded all night. GF VR, that was on your turf in-case you didn't realize.

Edited by T H E Do0rs

Rob56

Was fun, it's surprising how the self proclaimed #1 f2p clan preformed in a 1v1 with us, they were regrouping the whole time with a like 15 person main pile. Like 10 kills 2 deaths.

Edited by Rob`

Hepau

Props for stepping up and fighting us 1v1 I guess, shame you dragged it out so long but that's f2p for you I guess. The last 3 hours of the fight were pretty much just you guys running around regrouping to keep us from clearing you in one place.

erik

Thanks for the fight VR and props for fighting us 1v1. 38 kills and 10~ deaths. Dominated in your own turf.

Untouchable

#1 F2P #1 P2P

Splodge

Fucking good fight scrubs. See you when you can comprehend rebuilding.

Edited by Mossman

JustKool

gsgsdgs

Jake

expected

Bill Belichick

Was ownage, GJ everyone!

Edited by Ace1506

dereadytobie

Good fight VR+EoS, was pretty easy. 3 kills from EoS and 6 from VR or something, 1 death to crashers.

Edited by Bereadytodie

Bearcub

Missed it, good job guys.

Edited by Bearcub