Sign in to follow this  
Death Troll

NCAA Football 2010 Season

Death Troll

I know it's really early (probably to early to make any real guesses), but My question is...Who will win the National Championship next year? Seeing as Alabama won last year and hasn't really lost that many players, I'm with Alabama.

Sorry for those who are not American as you will not know if you aren't.

4kyiyw4k

kansas!!

Ownedu

Longhorns Of course? :wub:

Parumpapapums

yanks <_<

yankee's suck u foreigner.

Ucla :DDD even tho they havnt been in the top for football in years lol.

Bill Belichick

look at usc's schedule if they lose to minnesota early their season is done

Supercoke

seriously doubt bama will repeat, we only return 10/22 starters and lost like 6 players to the draft

i'll be watching nebraska, ohio state, miami, and florida(underrated cause of their losses but lots of talent coming back)

Edited by Supercoke

schalke

Hokies! aka where i'm going starting in the fall!

Death Troll

seriously doubt bama will repeat, we only return 10/22 starters and lost like 6 players to the draft

i'll be watching nebraska, ohio state, miami, and florida(underrated cause of their losses but lots of talent coming back)

I'd like for it to be a good year. Considering I'll be heading up there in the fall, I'd like to witness a championship game while I'm there.

Kill2bme

Noob ass....

Fear the Stache! FUCKING LANDRY JONES BABY FUCKING LANDRY JONES!

This is why IM a fucking SOONER

soonergirl1.jpg

Lord Ximar

It's way too early to tell I think, but Nebraska's D is still looking really strong even though they lost Suh and im pretty sure their offense got a massive upgrade so they could play really good. And Garrett Gilbert looked real good towards the end of the National Championship and it was his first game and Mack Brown said he highly improved so Longhorns could still be up there dominating even though they lost Sergio Kindle and Colt and tons of others. SEC will still all be good (excluding Vandy lol) and Georgia could have a come back this year. Their Offense could play way better since they lost the shitty QB they had and their run game is getting back on track, and they brought in a new Defensive staff so I expect to see them do a lot better. There's a ton of teams that I think could do well but we'll just have to wait and see.

Addy-Zach

soonergirl1.jpg

damn...

Numbers`

dont watch football

Supercoke

soonergirl1.jpg

damn...

bama-cheer21.jpg

see what i did there

Papa

damn