Sign in to follow this  
Matt

rot exposed!!

Matt

Apparently we've only ever had 1 spy, and could only get a few crappy pictures that didn't really hurt. So Ollie decided to call upon one of the longest lasting spies we've had, Metal Arms00, to expose these rats for what they really are. So without further ado...

The RoT Trilogy

Deep Inside

Deeper Still

Penetration

v2z3br.png

mw3b50jpg.png

264nlgp.png

s1s40gjpg.png

14imnh0.png

t0011x.png

s1s40gjpg.png

kat6f.png

j136tu.png

imj69v.png

dbtzsp.png

a0l4z7.png

25qd9oz.png

23msaqw.png

8x7rdi.png

2ytzkhx.png

2uf38yo.png

2en7wpd.png

1zno4ytjpg.png

Oh and here's the real irony (Note: Ollie):

12/31/2009 9:12:34 PM [c=1]*unicef Ollie [/c=49] ' PvP Joey - [Rø†], Matt Brut is starting to end, joey considerin me to spy

12/31/2009 9:12:45 PM [c=1]*unicef Ollie [/c=49] ' PvP Joey - [Rø†], Matt i feel

12/31/2009 9:12:45 PM [c=1]*unicef Ollie [/c=49] ' PvP Joey - [Rø†], Matt at brut

12/31/2009 9:12:45 PM [c=1]*unicef Ollie [/c=49] ' PvP Joey - [Rø†], Matt its just a dead end

12/31/2009 9:12:55 PM [c=1]*unicef Ollie [/c=49] ' PvP Joey - [Rø†], Matt nothing special bout it

12/31/2009 9:13:05 PM [c=1]*unicef Ollie [/c=49] ' PvP Joey - [Rø†], Matt so instead of leaving str8 away

1/1/2010 12:28:06 PM [c=1]*unicef Ollie [/c=49] Matt (17:26:43) -+`YassiN:+#rs-brutality- GET ON TS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! W124 GDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!! fiting AF

1/1/2010 12:28:27 PM [c=1]*unicef Ollie [/c=49] Matt (17:24:49) <@Fazt> GET ON TS FIGHTING AF

1/2/2010 2:51:50 PM [c=1]*unicef Ollie [/c=49] Matt (19:49:40) -@Keifer:+#rs-brutality- Massing for NR 1 hour cap pvp get on TS! 10 minute mass starting at 8!!!!

erik

LOL

I knew it all along it was him and we tracked him for weeks now. He was so unstable but we couldn't kick him without enough proof. I wonder why they never used him to hit us.

4kyiyw4k

not even noticeable/worthwhile spy lol, why they'd decide to post the leaks to the public in the first place is beyond me

Matty

????????????????

Whats so exposing about them pics, Simply trying to make the clan better and motivate people, Bet this topic was posted by keifer has his general retardness all over it

Ownedu

Lol nothing juicy, Brutality just wannabes.

Nick

Oh god no lol, honestly we have like ZERO of value on our forums. Cya Metal Arms00, never liked you anyway lol. Rarely in TS or talking in IRC, kind of like Oxfam. Have fun in the team you talked alot of shit about few months ago

PauL`

Just a couple of topics about our one disapointing performance, nothing good though :lol:

Satan

OH lord!

This is definatly more embarrassing than Keifers posts about how shit Brut are doing LOL

erik

I wonder why they didn't use him to hit us once

Death Troll

Seem to latch on to one spy and think they have 40 of them.

Addy-Zach

never do anything with their spies, only thing they accomplish is getting pics of things that dont make us look bad lol.

Igotlaid 69

Oh im famous again!