Sign in to follow this  
X  Icey  X

The road to 100 dungeoneering

Real

How many tokens atm?

X  Icey  X

How many tokens atm?

Rangingown

Is lvling Dungeoneering fast or not because you icey are the next zezima at this rate.

however, nice.

It's fast, lol he's doing nothing really special it's a really simple skill.

Nobody asked if it was somthing special or not, why isnt your nerd ass banned

Woah woah woah what's with the hostility? He actually did ask if he was the next zezima or not and I gave a simple answer. I seem to have hit a nerve without even talking to or about you. Are you sure you're not mad?

I could care less about you, How does it feel your never gunna get ur dick sucked?

If you could care less then why bother quoting my post?

It feels wonderful knowing that I'm not going to get my dick sucked, thanks for illustrating you're inability to retort with something of substance. However my question to you is this: How does it feel to know you're going to die of lung cancer in the next 10 years because you're too stupid to quit?

Breaker

Is lvling Dungeoneering fast or not because you icey are the next zezima at this rate.

however, nice.

Woah woah woah what's with the hostility? He actually did ask if he was the next zezima or not and I gave a simple answer. I seem to have hit a nerve without even talking to or about you. Are you sure you're not mad?

I could care less about you, How does it feel your never gunna get ur dick sucked?

It feels wonderful knowing that I'm not going to get my dick sucked, thanks for illustrating you're inability to retort with something of substance. However my question to you is this: How does it feel to know you're going to die of lung cancer in the next 10 years because you're too stupid to quit?

ouch

Icey, how long would 52-80 take no lifing

shadowpk_u

get me in fucking dg elites

shadowpk_u

u mention breaker name l0l

Inuyasha Xpk

however, nice.

idk what you just said but. that's cool, I would put my cigarettes out on your face and you wouldnt do shit lmao

Bacon040

keep going

Sythersword

Icey-, you sir, own.

Rangingown

however, nice.

idk what you just said but. that's cool, I would put my cigarettes out on your face and you wouldnt do shit lmao

You'd be too busy trying to challenge me to 1v1 quickscopes.

shadowpk_u

:rusrs:

X  Icey  X

dont start flaming on my thread, jesus spastics.

Robin

Nicely done icey :b never though youd be able to stick it out, but after starting dung myself i find it pretty funny.

Goodluck on 100.

85 on my pure atm (:

Jakee

nice life, keep it up.