Sign in to follow this  
Kill2bme

Who are you looking to win the BCS Bowl this year?

Your pick for the BCS bowl.  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bill Belichick

I dont care for this

Then why the fuck are you posting on this topic you stupid shit head?

Arsenal

My predictions are simple:

Oklahoma Red Warriors Vs. The Stangford Turtlenecks in the Soviet Union Bowl, sponsored by Marxx Corporation.

Bill Belichick

My predictions are simple:

Oklahoma Red Warriors Vs. The Stangford Turtlenecks in the Soviet Union Bowl, sponsored by Marxx Corporation.

LMFAo JEREMY LYNN SON

Tyler

Hope alot of teams go undefeated so there can finally be a playoff.

Addy-Zach

make an 'other' topic. choice

i think University of Iowa hawkeyes are gunne win it

Edited by Addywarrior2

Gig

Tough to say right now.

Alabama - Im not so sure, It really depends on how effective ingram is when he returns from his knee injury. They are also getting Marcell Dareus back on defense which will make a huge difference,

Florida - They aren't looking good to me, I wouldn't be suprised if they lost 2 or 3 games this year. Lost a lot of big players that were in there great championship team. Just not as talented. They play Alabama away and the next weekend Lsu. Look out for an upset against Lsu.

Ohio state - Watched them play Miami, they got a good offense and defense. They might have some trouble down the road and im just not feeling them this year.

Oklahoma - looking good from what I saw them do to Florida state. Good team but again im not seeing them win another one just yet. Could happen though, very young team with a lot of great talent. I wouldn't doubt them winning a title within the next 3 years.

Texas - Not feeling them at all, Aren't standing out as the texas team I have watched these passed few years. They have a really tough schedule this year. They have games with Oklahoma,Oklahoma state, and Nebraska coming up.

Georgia - Lol nah. They aren't even in a league with the rest of the teams up there.

TCU - Glad you mentioned them because they have an outstanding offense and a defense to worry about. These guys are my picks for the national title this year. They are ranked far back in receiving yards so far so im hoping to see a better passing game instead of relying on there running game.

~~~~~ OTHER NOTABLES ~~~~~

Oklahoma state - Very talented team, Wouldn't be suprised if these guys came out on top this year. They have a very talented quarterback and a number of weapons for him to use. Not to mention Kendall Hunter is a monster at running back.

Boise state - I don't think they are ready for a national title yet but expect them in a big bowl game.

Michigan - Looking like real monsters this year, especially that Quarterback they got.

Penn state - My favorite team so automatically #1 and already have the title won.

Edited by Gig-

Bill Belichick

My rankings for top 25:

1. Ohio State

2. Alabama

3. Oklahoma

4. Oregon

5. Iowa

6. Nebraska

7. Texas

8. Boise State

9. TCU

10. Utah

11. Arkansas

12. South Carolina

13. Wisconsin

14. Michigan

15. Houston

16. LSU

17. Stanford

18. Auburn

19. Miami (FL)

20. WVU

21. Penn St.

22. Florida

23. Arizona

24. Cal

25. USC

Other Mentions

Michigan State

Oregon St.

Northwestern

Georgia Tech

Florida State

Wake Forrest

Parumpapapums

WHY THE FUCK DID MY POST GET DELETED I AM RAGING.

Ot: ASU(arizona state). .001% to win but still got to root for school.

John``

I dont understand or follow American Football but I'm going to say TCU.

Bacon040

Alabama looks strong..

Ohio state does too

^ those 2 would be a good BCS matchup

Lord Ximar

Dawgssssssssssss, or oregon/BSU.