Sign in to follow this  
Kill2bme

Who are you looking to win the BCS Bowl this year?

Your pick for the BCS bowl.  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kill2bme

1. Alabama - Have been a power house since the beginning of the team's foundation, great offense with a power house ground game, they've got a big shot at their 2nd in a row BCS victory.

2. Florida - Relied too much on Tim Tebow, now with that cock-sucker out of the pocket, how will this affect the gators?

3. Ohio State - Generally a powerhouse in the air, on a good day, you'd be lucky to even see their receiver's run past you.

4. Oklahoma - Powerful running game balanced with solid receiver's, young quarterback Landry Jones with alot to prove. (My personal pick for the coming year's with a young team, theirs only one way to go and that is up)

5. Texas - With Colt McCoy out of the pocket, they will have to rely on their offensive line to keep the newly starting Garrett Gilbert alive.

6. Georgia - Alway's been a fun team to watch on their good day's, we'll see how it goes.

7. TCU - Surprisingly strong football team for being a new comer on the Top-25 circuit. Then again with their fairly weak schedule, I reckon they will not stay in the Top-25 for very long. Will be interesting to see them when they play currently #20 Utah in their Week 11 game..

CarterD

geargia, someone make a hockey thing so i dont feel lonley =(

Ludadogg0

OU or TCU my faves.

Bill Belichick

Loseme State vs. Ohio State in BCS national Title game.

Ohio State will win. You forgot Loseme State and Texas on your poll though. By the way, Florida? ARE YOU JOKING ME LMFAO FLORIDA LOLLOL!!! You forgot Nebraska, Iowa and Oregon by the way. If you're going to put high ranked teams and unranked teams like Georgia, you might as well throw in Utah and Michigan lol.

Edited by Ace1506