Sign in to follow this  
Creepyweird

Turtle beaches

Barbus12

i bought x31's not one thing bad i can say about them. my battery power lasted about 18 hrs i also invested in rechargeable batteries for 25 bucks they last like a yr hopefully. but i said fuck it after breaking 5 20 dollar mics lol.

4kyiyw4k

i also invested in rechargeable batteries for 25 bucks they last like a yr hopefully.

they should last longer than that as long as you dont be a spastic and like drop them in your bathtub

my energizers have lasted for 3 yrs

Corey

Yea you do need batteries for the x31s but if you get rechargeables its not a problem.

The Man

I just get a crap set because I don't need to spend extra cash on listening to people walk around me..Turtle beaches r0fl

Twg Mager

A40's / Trittons / Sharkoons / Steelseries.

DemEagles

I have broken like 8 of those one you get from the xbox, I'd feel to weird having turtle beaches on, they are fucking huge as hell and wouldn't fit my head, and the fact in games u can hear anything which is pretty dumb

Guest Evan

Headphones get my ears hot and sweaty, I prefer earbuds.

Edited by Evan

4kyiyw4k

If your serious into that type of gaming and you want that extra edge id say get them, but remember a new better headset can come out any day.

Truth is that sound quality/range when talking about gamer headsets is negligible. Only when you throw in extra stuff like mixamps does it get expensive.

Buying a set is an investment; of course there's going to be new ones rolled out every month, but that's just life. You can't just wait.