Sign in to follow this  
b289

Rejuvenation closes

b289

From Whitey 328's intro on TT forums

http://s4.zetaboards.com/thetitans/topic/8053435/1/

- Rejuvenation (2010) - As I mentioned I had received word that Tomisme and Flako were opening up a new clan with a lot of ex-DI in it, I immediately left DF and jumped aboard the RJ ship in hopes to help make it a top clan. Here's the story of exactly what happened the past couple weeks where RJ more or less fell apart. Alright, our pulls were going down but that was expected, all clans experience slumps every now and then but half of our officials (Duv, Elfboy, Jbomb, Rampage, and IMK) felt it was time to "close on top" (during a slump lol) rather than dragging RJ's name through the dirt and trying to rebuild. We discussed this a little and had planned on closing the clan sometime the week after; however, I talked with the other officials and decided I would take over as leader when Flako/Tom stepped down, and half of the officials stayed while the half that wanted to close the clan left for EoS. Now when I took over, I expected we'd lose maybe 10-15 members but I counted yesterday and we had lost 48 members/FA's in just 4 days. This was largely from Elfboy/Duv telling members we were closing on last Wednesday and causing a large amount of panic and some mass quitting. After re-evaluating the clan I had a talk with Brad last night and we agreed it was for the benefit of everyone that we go ahead and close the clan for good.

Basically half of Rj went to Eos, another half to TT , and a small amount to DF

Edited by Mike

4kyiyw4k

i didnt expect this

whatsoever

Luis^

Not like they did much.

Aceman

Not surprised, just hurt himself by doing this though as without the support of the majority of your officials you can't really accomplish anything.