Sign in to follow this  
619mwa

Brut name change

619mwa

brutality make it mandatory for there members to change there name so far around 10 people have done so

how will this affect the clan world????

101026175814.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Johny`

They're gonna die soon anyways, cant see this helping them a lot :wub:

Matt

Looks like they're a year late considering any half-decent caller knows to call the last 3 numbers lol

But we're speaking about Brutality here so I can't say I expected something clever

Ludadogg0

What Mattyb said lol.

Nick

Think only reason they did it was because Portugal was a stupid fuck that forgot to mention before tellign Brut our TS info 'oh hey rot is on private ts where they got SA, not a public 1 :P'

Won't help the stupid fucks one bit anyway lol

Le Bennett

Looks like they're a year late considering any half-decent caller knows to call the last 3 numbers lol

But we're speaking about Brutality here so I can't say I expected something clever

Guest Evan

Not much since they only fight the same 1-2 clans due to PKing at early GMT hours.

Archer Laze

Mk Paul

Lord Ximar

Baller

Like there going to win fights anyway (?)