Sign in to follow this  
CarterD

how to sleep?

CarterD

well a few year's ago I started to have trouble sleeping (falling asleep, staying asleep) and lately im having the same problem again.

I've went to the doctor's and they just said it was nothing but it's starting to piss me off and making me miss school.

Last time it just went away and wasn't a bother, but now with more shit i have to do, it's became a real nuisance.

any idea's?

oh and i take melatonin supplement's but they aren't helping. and im not on any meds or anything.

Mystic_kool1

grats on having insomnia

dereadytobie

Do you work out? If you don't, start doing it. Not easy to get tired if all you do is scape.

samuel

Not sure how people can go a really long time without sleeping... My whole body starts hurting and i feel like shit

but anyways I cant really help you out, just google some help or something :blush:

Abe

Do you work out? If you don't, start doing it. Not easy to get tired if all you do is scape.

What he said.

You don't even have to work out, just do something that gets your body moving for a few hours a day.

Bloodarrow42

Run a mile a few hours before going to bed, eat dinner, and then you'll get tired. I used to rarely get sleepy, but now for some reason I fall asleep at like 9:30 PM when I used to go to bed at like 2 am.

CarterD

Oh, i work out, + i bike and run with my dog's when not doing actual excercice, but im still havent that problem.

iI also play hockey like 4 x a week for 2 hours each time lol.

only reason i even play scape still is because i have to babysit alot.

CarterD

Run a mile a few hours before going to bed, eat dinner, and then you'll get tired. I used to rarely get sleepy, but now for some reason I fall asleep at like 9:30 PM when I used to go to bed at like 2 am.

i might try that, i usually work out in the morning and hockey's at night.

Nine

Do something that gets your body moving every day (sports, gym, jog, bike, whatever) and make sure to have atleast 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Having a good sleep pattern helps alot too but that might be a little bit difficult for you in this case.

Jake

Do something that gets your body moving every day (sports, gym, jog, bike, whatever) and make sure to have atleast 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Having a good sleep pattern helps alot too but that might be a little bit difficult for you in this case.

Andrew

Masturbate more

Billgodyz

I read somewhere that if you use a computer/play on a games console before you go to bed it makes it harder for you to sleep

Ludadogg0

Work out bro, go run and lift.

Then have good meals and watch tv before you like go to sleep lol.

Having my tv on always helps.