Sign in to follow this  
Daniela

X-Men First Class

Addy-Zach

people have told me its really good

Ethan

Haven't seen it, never really got into the x men movies

Phillip

Yea, I really liked it, but I do agree they could have done a better job with mutant choices for the movie.

Oh, and seriously....Kevin Bacon...really?!

Poppe X

Looking forward to watching it. I love the X-men comics, the movies haven't been as great but still look forward to seeing this one. Hear this is one of the better ones.

l Kreiger l

There just going to keep making them tell they kill the series

Zero Fear1

There just going to keep making them tell they kill the series

You don't really think about what you post do you?

Best one out of the series in my personal opinion (and that's coming from a die hard comic book lover).

By the way, he did not get crippled by magneto, Charles was always bald, the original X-men were Beast, Marvel Girl (Jean Grey), Cyclops (who is actually the second oldest summers brother, not havok), Angel (who later becomes Archangel), and Iceman. The only original founding X-men in that entire movie was Beast\Charles, and I'm glad they stuck to the source on how Beasts mutation accelerated.

Even know it isn't true to the source material (you will never find a Marvel big screen adaption that is 100% true to the source material), they did a fantastic job creating their own big-screen adaption. The cast was simply amazing and really delivered, script was fantastic, and Matthew Vaughn did an amazing job as a director. There was these two scenes though that were so over-dramatic

Where Charles says he is crippled and when Magneto is using his telekinesis to put the coin through Sebastian's head and Charles is just screaming

I just died laughing. Still a great movie, it's a 8/10 in my book.

PS: Azazel (the red nightcrawler) was a totally made up character by director Matthew Vaughn.

PSS: If anyone was wondering there are three summer children. Scott Summers (Cyclops), Gabriel Summers (Vulcan), and Alexander Summers (Havok). Also Nathan Christopher Summers (Cable) who is Cyclops son. From oldest to youngest it goes, Cable (since he is from the future), Vulcan, Cyclops, and Havok.

PSSS: Thor was better. :nhash:

Yes, I'm a huge comic book nerd and I love Marvel.

Edited by Zero Fear1

kevin 0126

might go see it still have to watch fast 5 , pirates 4 and the hangover 2 first LOL