$599.99+$22.61Shipping - Link

Gateway - DX4860

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Intel Core i5 (2.8 Ghz)

8 GB DDR3 RAM

1 TB Hard Drive

Intel HD Graphics 2000

$579.99 - Link

Basically what I've narrowed down to after looking around a bit. Seems like these are the best deals I can find. I'm leaning towards either of the HP computers as the Gateway one has a shitty GFX Card. However I don't really care about Blue Ray Players a lot, and having a 1.5 TB HDD seems kinda pointless for me atleast.

I'm open to any other suggestions, mainly looking into 6 GB(If it's pretty cheap)-8 GB+ of RAM, and an Intel i5 Processor with Windows 7 with it(I've seen some computers without it and it was a complete failure) for under ~600-650 bucks. I'd mainly be using this for Scape+School and I want it slightly future-proof so I wouldn't have to worry about for a couple years. So ye, any better deals or which one should I get.

Nine

Forget about the last computer, it doesn't even have a graphics card.

First build's CPU is a tad bit better than the second, but the graphics card is worse. It all comes down to what you need it for and whether it's CPU or graphics intensive really. I'll try and look for some other good deals.

`Ankit

Well I'd be leaning towards the 2nd one if there wasn't any shipping cost, but yeah. Are the 1 GB GFX cards any good/good enough? Again, it'd be mainly for Scape(Though I do enjoy playing on the higher settings)+School and I'd like it to be future proof(to an extent).

e: Also, what is the difference between the 2 (decent) GFX cards? I was figuring that I was looking for the amount of Gigs it came with not whether it was ATI/AMD Radeon.

Not very good with computers :x

Edited by `Ankit

Villiska

Forget about the last computer, it doesn't even have a graphics card.

First build's CPU is a tad bit better than the second, but the graphics card is worse. It all comes down to what you need it for and whether it's CPU or graphics intensive really. I'll try and look for some other good deals.

`Ankit

Would also like to add, I'm not a huge fan of building computers and would prefer not to. I've never done it before and although I've heard it's relatively easy, I don't want to take any risks as my current computer is absolute garbage(don't even ask...) and would not like to have to go into fixing it if I did happen to screw it up.

Edited by `Ankit

Gwas

I would go for the second one tbh

`Ankit

I would go for the second one tbh

Would it be a good deal considering the price+specs? And would it last for around ~3-4 years.

Aceman

Ankit you're alive!!! I thought you died

Rcms

Reaelly all depends on what you are going to do with it o.o.. If your going to be doing something hardcore as fuck on your comp then youll need it built better. But from those two choices there isnt naything special in them. Gl :o

Ryan5

Good luck finding the right one. Speak to Splodge.