Sign in to follow this  
Flynn

Rest in peace Zyzz

Flynn

Rest in peace Az.Forever in our hearts and forever mirin <3

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/facebook-favourite-and-aspiring-model-aziz-shavershian-22-dies-in-thailand-sauna/story-e6freuzi-1226111960086

A PIN-UP boy of Sydney's amateur bodybuilding scene has died after apparently suffering a cardiac arrest in Bangkok.

Russian-born Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, known as Zyzz, died after being found unconscious in a sauna, a post on his fanpage said yesterday.

The 22-year-old did not compete in bodybuilding competitions but built a strong reputation with tens of thousands of Facebook fans who admired his muscle-flexing and adopted his vision of "getting aesthetic".

Mr Shavershian, who began bodybuilding after completing his HSC to build strength and attract girls, lived in Eastwood in Sydney's northern suburbs and was a personal trainer, aspiring model and part-time stripper.

He also sold a whey protein supplement named Protein of the Gods.

On Simplyshredded.com, he recently spoke about "feeling like a little bitch when I was out with girls" while talking about his childhood.

Posts on a Facebook memorial page said Mr Shavershian suffered a cardiac arrest three days ago. His 25-year-old brother Said, who is also a bodybuilder and known as Chestbrah, said he was devastated by the death.

Did you know Zyzz? Tell us below

"Would do anything to have you back home safe with me. 22 years old. U were far too young," he wrote on Facebook.

"I F ... miss you sooo much my baby brother, I can't live without you comeback please. Don't do this to me."

Chestbrah was last week fined $400 in Parramatta Local Court for possessing anabolic steroids.

Fanpage zzyzcentral.com said the cause and circumstances of Mr Shavershian's death were unknown: "It is a sad day for all of those whose lives Zyzz inspired and motivated. The best way we can cherish his memory is by living life to the fullest, by training hard, getting aesthetic and not taking life too serious."

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade confirmed a 22-year-old NSW man died in Thailand.

n568p1.jpg

fmlyiq.jpg

2d2c4ue.jpg

ngu1qx.jpg

200a4v8.jpg

2wfr6dz.jpg

4tx1ls.jpg

r8fjb8.jpg

Wish it was a troll. :[

Bloodarrow42

Peace brah.

Pali

I will miss him deeply. He was my role model.

Supercoke

cardiac arrest?

sounds like a coke OD

Edited by Supercoke

Kanelife

No idea who this is.

Aceman

Idk who this is but from the first pic I thought he was gay... then saw him with girls

Ludadogg0

RIP man, I'm still bigger though.

Baller

WHAT THE FUCK? THIS A TROLL PLEASE..

Cody^

cardiac arrest?

sounds like a coke OD

^

Jake

Drugs + Steroids

fuckin' smart