Sign in to follow this  
alan

Star Wars: The Old Republic

alan

Release date: Unknown (Probably Thanksgiving, I really doubt it would be Halloween cuz it's not even a real holiday and Christmas is far as FUCK, considering they're only releasing 500k on the release and errybody gets shit for Christmas)

Anyways, who plans on playing it? They're only releasing 500,000 copies on its release date because they don't have the server capacity to maintain the amount of people that have already pre-ordered the game. When it comes out, I'm trying to organize it so everyone from the RS community plays on the same server so we can bro it out. When more info is known, I'll update the post so people can play with bros.

http://www.swtor.com/ for more info / sign up and make your accounts. Check out of some of the vlogs and trailers they've made over the recent years/months.

Phillip

Looks pretty cool, but didn't the majorly fuck up their last mmo game(Galaxies I think) to the point that they literally killed it.

alan

Looks pretty cool, but didn't the majorly fuck up their last mmo game(Galaxies I think) to the point that they literally killed it.

I think that was by a different company or something. And hopefully they've learned from past experiences; I don't think they'd make the same mistake twice after spending hundreds of millions developing a new one.

Livvii

I've never seen star wars .. Or played it.. Get it mixed up with star trek or something

Edited by Livvii

Rcms

I've never seen star wars .. Or played it.. Get it mixed up with star trek or something

wow really? o.O

tumblrlnz9d9rdz41qb899g.jpg

Edited by Rcms

Splodge

My friend got access to the beta, the games pretty good.

Kanelife

Everyone will just be a jedi lmfao.