Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Say "Yes" to P2P

Andrew

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1572980-say-yes-to-p2p/ Support the P2P cause

I've experienced all types of clanning. I've been through the transition from solely P2P to a P2P/F2P mix and then to solely F2P. At first F2P really was a nice breath of fresh air after so many years of P2P; a brand new method of combat to be mastered. However that didn't last very long and the warring quickly staled.

I've spent countless hours in F2P fights and to be perfectly honest in my opinion they are monotonous and simple minded. Bind, pile, bind, pile, bind, pile... for hours on end. No variations, no deception and no new tactics.

P2P takes advantage of so many more locations, not just "tree to tree" or "spiders to greaters". The entire wilderness is your play pen.

M7679oH.jpg

090502224030.png

081025174842.png

081015174505.png

P2P is so exciting because anything could happen. The huge arsenal of weapons, armour and spells allows for so many more tactics. The tide of a battle can be turned in an instant with the maneuvering of your clan in concordance with an assault of multi spells. The wars just feel like wars. They seem so much more epic.

VtXvf7O.jpg

q8Cyatv.jpg

100221205634.png

fWIkqzV.png

You have to maintain several piles at one time, its an excellent challenge of your clan's organisation and your callers' abilities.

I understand that almost everyone will return to F2P with the addition of F2P servers; I don't expect anyone to ignore it or give up their home territory. What I'm asking is that you give P2P a real shot and get a real experience of it. I garuntee you it has the potential to be 10x as fun as your F2P fights.

Six months from now I want to be sitting in a P2P reminiscent of 2007 with a plethora of clans to fight, not the empty P2P wilderness of 2011.

Edited by Andrew

Creepyweird

How the fuck did you get my screenshot :| omg im scured.

SUPPORT.

Tyler

Only reason im training my account is for p2p lol hope people realize what they were missing.

StarScream

only reason i came back to rs was for p2p single and mutli but i enjoy multi more

Icy Barrage

Only reason im training my account is for p2p lol hope people realize what they were missing.

this

Slime666

p2p is funner tbh lol

^

Sawcats

Vote no on the f2p thing LOL

Lord__joshua

Old p2ping is funner, Bounty Hunter p2p pking was retarded imo.

b289

I like F2P a little bit more than P2P. However, they both have their good traits and bad.

Single is what I love though, so I really don't care what rot/any clan focuses on since single will always be active.

Edited by Mike

Sm0ke

P2P is way funner than f2p.

Rob56

I agree, f2p pking blows in my opinion. I never understood how people actually enjoyed it (apart from maybe crashing/sniping fights)

Diving

I agree, f2p pking blows in my opinion. I never understood how people actually enjoyed it (apart from maybe crashing/sniping fights)

^

Izacboy123

F2P is OK. Just OK. It's boring and repetitive. P2P >>>>>