Sign in to follow this  
Matt

RuneScape Community

Matt

Ever since their new rule change they pretty much have no namers deciding who wins and loses fights and locks/deletes topics accordingly.

Careful consideration..

PLgA5fM.png

:gwas:

Daniela

most of rsc mods were always a joke but those new rules are an embarrassment even for their standards. also they don't decide who wins or loses a fight, they decide who can have the topic on rsc forums which means absolutely nothing

all that is gonna achieve is everyone taking rsc even less seriously and perhaps less fights being posted on there in the end

I applaud the mod team of rsc for keeping up with jagex becoming more and more stupid every day

Double 0 7

"Rot & pures crashing at the end of the fight."

I LOLed.

Prince_Aziel^Color

Kinda stupid imo

Rob56

Almost all of the clan discussion mods are retards, the site is a joke

Villiska

RSC is retarded, I don't even look at it anymore since we stopped posting there.

Christy

Meh RSC has been going downhill for ages. You'd think they'd remove some of the stupid rules to encourage pking activity instead of adding new ones in. Mods of RSC like to act as if they're some elite justice system determining who wins fights that they don't even attend.

Tbh I think they should just let EVERYONE post topics whether it's the winner or loser, then people can look at both topics and determine who they felt truly won on their own. Would be better than some random mod deciding. RSC the honor police..lol so sad.

Harry

Had to explain to the DI why their topic was locked. They were confused with how retarded RSC is now.

erik

The whole "winner is determined by last clan standing" is the stupidest thing ever. People can just return in shit gear the whole time and out return the clan with gear and claim a win. It was exploited before and will be again. Thank god we don't need those retards.

Kill2bme

RSC has always been garbage in my eyes. Nice to see they've given me a reason.

dnd5

fucking stupid and easy to exploit to get a topic

Barlow120

rofl they leak ips and use to hack ppls rs accs lmfao

dodgy stuff