Sign in to follow this  
Nick

rip cod#s

Guest Scotty

That's what you get for looting my bots iron knifes and saying you didn't get em cunt

Te_x_a_s

damn them specs and loot

Cody^

That's what you get for looting my bots iron knifes and saying you didn't get em cunt

I was botting and playing league and happened to look over and managed to grab a pair of snakeskin boots. You really are a 4n spastic lmfao.

Villiska

LMFAO KEC JR WAS THERE IN SPIRIT

Guest Scotty

I was botting and playing league and happened to look over and managed to grab a pair of snakeskin boots. You really are a 4n spastic lmfao.

Ludadogg0

Damn son, Kec Jr must have been praying for revenge.

shots

LOL

I would really advise you to stop pking cus ur fucking shit

Dwiza

LMFAO KEC JR WAS THERE IN SPIRIT

Double 0 7

Nice spec.

Edited by Double 0 7

Cody^

LOL

Getting rambod with whip and dds must mean your shit. Plz teach me how to pk because all the 4ners are #1.

Ballsagna

LOL

Getting rambod with whip and dds must mean your shit. Plz teach me how to pk because all the 4ners are #1.

hey u rly shouldnt post that vid he might leave again