Indoff

Sunday Feast Ft. Di, Ph

Lo12d Jess

Who'd you get the whip off? And looked pretty 1 sided from the vid lol gj

Crosley or somthing like that, he was level 96 with 43 pray I think lol

Nice bankloot brotha

FREE WHIP W000T

Thats what bwuk said when he killed you

Give it a few month when I catch up too your basement nerds stats and i'll be gwasballing all of you (THH)

LOL they take advantage of the fact they are all 117+ and everyone else is like 110- dw they will be getting gwasballed by everyone soon enough and I'm sure you'll take em down bro. BTW how you been scotty ain't talked to you in forever since you quit going in ci vent we need to play a game of league soon man

I'm not just talking about 07 scape though lol, eventhough hes my friend and its bias hes definately the best pker out there. Always been always will be.

Guess I'll have to prove you wrong

No he hasn't lol. He was shit in bh, he was shit before bh and we dropped him daily. He may be the best out there now due to a huge level advantage but that's it. Anyone who is maxed out who knows how to do any kind of decent reads / switches can beat any1 in an rng based game. No wonder you guys never went to play wow or league or bloodline champions or han or any skill based game.

Guest Scotty

Nice bankloot brotha

FREE WHIP W000T

Give it a few month when I catch up too your basement nerds stats and i'll be gwasballing all of you (THH)

LOL they take advantage of the fact they are all 117+ and everyone else is like 110- dw they will be getting gwasballed by everyone soon enough and I'm sure you'll take em down bro. BTW how you been scotty ain't talked to you in forever since you quit going in ci vent we need to play a game of league soon man

I'm not just talking about 07 scape though lol, eventhough hes my friend and its bias hes definately the best pker out there. Always been always will be.

No he hasn't lol. He was shit in bh, he was shit before bh and we dropped him daily. He may be the best out there now due to a huge level advantage but that's it. Anyone who is maxed out who knows how to do any kind of decent reads / switches can beat any1 in an rng based game. No wonder you guys never went to play wow or league or bloodline champions or han or any skill based game.

been good man Invite me anytime bro i'll gladly carry you ^_^

Lo12d Jess

<3

Champion 2k5

Nice vid

Break

looks fun, well done.

EoMeri

Nice bankloot brotha

FREE WHIP W000T

I did play league, got to plat 1 lost promotion games to diamond 3 times then i got banned till 2283 so i wont play for a while.

Cowboyfan777

i only caught the end of it =[