Sign in to follow this  
Siphonaptera

75 Construction, working on 70 pray

Billgodyz

130517083348.jpg

Theres a pic, forgot to post lmao. And the reson why I got this is because it is much faster than running back and forth in yanille when you can just teleport to your house from edge. + im not just getting 70 pray, im working on 99. just 70 as a base.

Or you could;

Get 50 cons, move house to Yanille, tele to house, leave, enter house with altar, tele to edge via glory and repeat.

Regardless, congrats :)

Siphonaptera

130517083348.jpg

Theres a pic, forgot to post lmao. And the reson why I got this is because it is much faster than running back and forth in yanille when you can just teleport to your house from edge. + im not just getting 70 pray, im working on 99. just 70 as a base.

Or you could;

Get 50 cons, move house to Yanille, tele to house, leave, enter house with altar, tele to edge via glory and repeat.

Regardless, congrats :)

Never thought of it that way xD at least i dont gotta type in names lmao :P thanks though :)

Rune Evil

gratz gl

Jared

130517083348.jpg

You can get a gilded altar at level 67 cons, by using a crystal Saw + spicy stew or 69 by using a tea + crystal saw if you dont wanna get stew

Siphonaptera

130517083348.jpg

You can get a gilded altar at level 67 cons, by using a crystal Saw + spicy stew or 69 by using a tea + crystal saw if you dont wanna get stew

I guess you learn new things every day ;) thanks for the tip :P

Te_x_a_s

No pic no proof!

Christy

grats i got 70 in like 2 days...did u want a nice house or somethin? why not just borrow some1 else's alter..isn't there a cc 4 it?

Siphonaptera

grats i got 70 in like 2 days...did u want a nice house or somethin? why not just borrow some1 else's alter..isn't there a cc 4 it?

there is, just did this for time, its a pain in the ass to constantly keep typing someones name to enter a house lol

True Hero

No pic no proof!

Sfp4

cool, keep training

Christy

there is, just did this for time, its a pain in the ass to constantly keep typing someones name to enter a house lol

that's true, i got like 50 con just so i could tele to yanille made shit a lot easier

Siphonaptera

thanks guys, training lots :3