Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shorty-

indoff dies for bank

D A B O M B

rip better luck next time

X  Icey  X

Honestly, In My Opinion The Guy He Was Fighting Was Clearly Not Worth The Risk Because Honestly The Shittier The Gear Jagex Give You Behind The Scene Strength Bonus Or

Aka Hidden Strength Bonus Because When Jagex Pkers Called Pkers Wanted Them To Match Up No Matter The Level Or The Gear ( AS YOU CAN VIEW VIDEO ) He Just Die

Because Jagex Gives Him Bonus For Shittier Gear And For Real The Guy Who Kill Him Was Retarded, He Didn't Even FREAK Out...Like I;E OMFG GUYS FULL BANK !!!!!!11

MY KIL12L UGYS!!@#!$$ OMFG FURY !!!! LOOK !!!! TRADE ME!#@$!... Thats What The Man Should Of Do Instead Of Just Upload Vid To ChrisArchie Now Every1 Know

He Got Kill, So All The Level 3 Loots Going To Come Out And Freaking Help Him Loot When He Dont Need No Help....Freak Man

But Shit That Aint Even Bank. I Mean U Protect Dragon Fire? And Loose Whip + Shit Y'all Can Get Back At Barrows

Fuck Man. Now You Gone Be On ChrisArchieProds Videos For Atleast 100 Thousand Views..shiiiiiiiit..Fuk It.

Gig

Everybody bow your head for a moment of silence.

Indoff

i am aware thanks

Harry

Icey your trolling is seriously not funny anymore.

X  Icey  X

Nobody is trolling? Lol What?.......

FInn

Ya boy indoff here

b289

Honestly, In My Opinion The Guy He Was Fighting Was Clearly Not Worth The Risk Because Honestly The Shittier The Gear Jagex Give You Behind The Scene Strength Bonus Or

Aka Hidden Strength Bonus Because When Jagex Pkers Called Pkers Wanted Them To Match Up No Matter The Level Or The Gear ( AS YOU CAN VIEW VIDEO ) He Just Die

Because Jagex Gives Him Bonus For Shittier Gear And For Real The Guy Who Kill Him Was Retarded, He Didn't Even FREAK Out...Like I;E OMFG GUYS FULL BANK !!!!!!11

MY KIL12L UGYS!!@#!$$ OMFG FURY !!!! LOOK !!!! TRADE ME!#@$!... Thats What The Man Should Of Do Instead Of Just Upload Vid To ChrisArchie Now Every1 Know

He Got Kill, So All The Level 3 Loots Going To Come Out And Freaking Help Him Loot When He Dont Need No Help....Freak Man

But Shit That Aint Even Bank. I Mean U Protect Dragon Fire? And Loose Whip + Shit Y'all Can Get Back At Barrows

Fuck Man. Now You Gone Be On ChrisArchieProds Videos For Atleast 100 Thousand Views..shiiiiiiiit..Fuk It.

sure

Guest Evan

pretty sure he's just special