Sign in to follow this  
pankijs

rs07 tracker

pankijs

hello reign of terror community.

many of you allredy know trackers like crytalmatlabs and 07tracker, but i want to introduce you to rs07tracker.com.

so why my tracker is better?

1) it is fully automised, you don't have to click update data, they are collected 12 times a day

2) it has good design

3) it is in beta, not quite finished, so everyone can take place in helping creating it with:

- help in code

- sharing ideas, what they expect from worlds best tracker

- taking place in contests (atm we have signature picture contest. more in news page)

4) atm it have ability to track xp, goal tracking, highscores. races, signatures is under development, finishing soon them.

here is some pictures taken from tracker:

b5HZXkS.png

lgta9b1.png

lgt271f.png

link is - http://rs07tracker.com/

progress demo - http://rs07tracker.com/progress/overall/nex-is-wet/

goals demo - http://rs07tracker.com/goals/view/26/

top 100 - http://rs07tracker.com/top/

online url quicscan results-

http://onlinelinkscan.com/results/rs07tracker-com/

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/40ec59391c4e3623f9842e855958abbfc8caf01c63d3152cf1669bd471a74185/analysis/1369903664/

it is in air only 23 days, we already have 200+ users.

no registration required, just add your name, and you are ready to go.

i hope you will enjoy this brand new project and leave feedback here in coments.

thanks.

/ creator of rs07tracker/

Fulco

Foot's site auto updates every 12 hours aswell and I prefer manual tracking as it makes for more accurate results. Also think your tacker's design is pretty shit

Thanks for registering on our forums and giving us free ad money though

Edit: +1 postcount #roadto300

Edited by Fulco

pankijs

Foot's site auto updates every 12 hours aswell and I prefer manual tracking as it makes for more accurate results. Also think your tacker's design is pretty shit

mine updates every 2 hours, 12 times a day. so more accurate data (mistake is 0-2 hours not 0-12 hours)

Fulco

mine updates every 2 hours, 12 times a day. so more accurate data (mistake is 0-2 hours not 0-12 hours)

I'm aware of that, what confuses me though is, how is something that updates only every 2 hours more accurate than something you can update whenever the fk you want or need to update it

Guest Evan

pretty cool but my bot tells me xp/hour gained

`Ankit

haha idc

pankijs

I'm aware of that, what confuses me though is, how is something that updates only every 2 hours more accurate than something you can update whenever the fk you want or need to update it

like this, you can't get data how much xp you had 24 hours ago from jagex. that needs to be stored in trackers database.

when my tracker calculates xp diferences, it takes actual data from jagex API as current experience, and firs data that is atlest 24 hours old. it can be 24-26 hours old. so every time you refresh page, you have actual date minus 24h old data.

in foots page you dont have that data, if you want to see exactly how much experience you have gained in last 24 hours from this moment.

kiwi

unless you manage to pull every name from highscores, I have no interest in using a site with less viewers than crystalmathlabs. Nothing you listed is significantly better or was an issue.

Daniela

lmfao

Darkwiza

whoa whoa whoa here... phish

pankijs

unless you manage to pull every name from highscores, I have no interest in using a site with less viewers than crystalmathlabs. Nothing you listed is significantly better or was an issue.

i could make bot for that in like 2 hours.

don't see point of that.

not trying to force anyone using my tracker, just saying there is new alternative.

erik

I haven't looked into this closely but is this an alternative for runetracker.org or whatever that site was?

shots

heh

pankijs

I haven't looked into this closely but is this an alternative for runetracker.org or whatever that site was?

yes, it does similar task for old school runescape. with more accurate style and fully automatised, you dont have to press any update buttons or even visit site, it keeps collecting data for you without all that stuff

Desg

pretty cool i never really see myself tracking my xp gains though