Sign in to follow this  
murda fools

Sup

Ludadogg0

No new friends no new friends no no new.

Best of luck m8

Ethan

ur gonna get declinet quote if ur mad as fuck lol

EoMeri

Hey you! I apped too a while ago :D still waiting wether im getting accepted or not! =8 If u get declined first time around just try again :D remember ALWAYS POSITIVE ATTITUDE =)

Also this guy in the clan helped me through everything. Such a smart and nice fella, his rsn is 'Brett' and IRC-nick is 'xLigit' pm him with ANY questions and he'll help you out e.g wilderness locations, good gear set-ups etc etc. Oooh this is so nice :D enjoy the journey!

derek

Hey you! I apped too a while ago :D still waiting wether im getting accepted or not! =8 If u get declined first time around just try again :D remember ALWAYS POSITIVE ATTITUDE =) Also this guy in the clan helped me through everything. Such a smart and nice fella, his rsn is 'Brett' and IRC-nick is 'xLigit' pm him with ANY questions and he'll help you out e.g wilderness locations, good gear set-ups etc etc. Oooh this is so nice :D enjoy the journey!

lol didnt read

Demunlul

well hello

D-Shaden

how many fools have you murda'd recently

Sfp4

thisd fuckin thread is still open retards deleting my posts and shit trying to troll me and shitpost threaads like this still open AHAHHA ALMNFAO

X  Icey  X

thisd fuckin thread is still open retards deleting my posts and shit trying to troll me and shitpost threaads like this still open AHAHHA ALMNFAO

Leave this young man alone, and stop posting on these forums as nobody likes you nor do you have any "friends" in rot anymore because you're a piece of shit unloyal faggot.

Good luck man. Stay focused and try to make some friends first before joining

Ludadogg0

Pm Alien on IRC he'll quest for you for free. he LOVES quests

Daniela

Leave this young man alone, and stop posting on these forums as nobody likes you nor do you have any "friends" in rot anymore because you're a piece of shit unloyal faggot.

:P

EDOT

wat part of austrailien country r u