Sign in to follow this  
Nick

[updated]yet another caller leaves di

Nick

plz read upd8 to end

what could of happened heh

3KkY1FA.png

update heh

when i posted this intro i had every intention to dedicate to the clan and help out as much as i could.

But given everything that has been said by various officials on this topic, and the way you guys spoke to me in pm today, its clear i am not welcomed back, and probably never will be.

Just want to apologize to you Pete, really wanted this to work out. But in all honesty, you seem to be the only one who would want to see me back, in regards to the officials in the clan. And i know you were sticking your neck out for me and probably would of made sure i was given the chance to come back, but i don't want to get accepted, just because your telling everyone they cant decline me.

Im sure we will keep in touch Pete.

Im on their ts pking with em right now.

7 Vr are 1 iteming me, right now. hibrid/cam1mill/adespair/only1fear and others.

Im not giving up on joining Vr, as if dont want to put in the effort to do so. Im just acknowledging the fact the officials of the clan do not want me to rejoin. There is a big difference. Rather then force myself into the clan, just because Evizu is willing to do that for me.

all the stupid shit andresbond/sirius pmed me today on irc, was just ridiculous. And agn trying to kb me and add me to aKick list. The hatred all these people have for me is overwhelming, and i dont see how i am expected to enjoy my time here, knowing the leadership with the exception to Evizu, doesnt want me here.

but will he get back into di with new info that he chose to not tell vr/di heh?

Edited by Jim Jim

Danne

I wonder why.. lol Ghjjf sure knows which people to promote!

Edited by Danne

dnd5

saw this earlier rip di

very strong d156, alex dawg, geezer calling lineup

Edited by dnd5

Daniela

gf di gf whip gf claws

Jared

3AqEb.png

3AqEu.png

O Man... Times are tough

Edited by Jaybird

Gig

It's your time to shine Oergg

OllieUK

I remember him saying when he joined DI that he left VR because there were so many issues within the clan, must have been a lot more in DI for VR to seem like a clan worth joining....

Daniela

3AqEb.png

3AqEu.png

O Man... Times are tough

lmao...poor daniel

esse

Can see DI falling to #4 now if they werent there already :P!

Rob56

Who didn't see that coming?