Sign in to follow this  
erik

Wednesday: RoT obliterates VR

Andrew

I would say gf but it wasn't a good fight so I'll just say bf as in bad fight

Edited by Andrew

erik

So, after a cheap win from VR at 11am a few days ago, we were eager to destroy Violent Resolution at next chance we could and we just did just that. What we left today in the wilderness was nothing less than a rape crime scene and a few broken jaws.

Reign of Terror starting: 132 opts mBpkjaK.png

Violent Resolution starting: 59 on Teamspeak

The fight started off with Violent Resolution defending. We rushed with the force of 1000 horses obliterating anything in our path. Within minutes, Violent Resolution had been dragged to Lava Gap from mossie vents while we had killed about four clueless VR members. From this point, we just knew it was over and immediately put VR on their backfoot. We continued to run trains through their piles for the next 30 minutes. At about 30 minute marker, Violent Resolution had given up and began spreading around the map. Constant regroups here and there, death marches after every pile, callers piling watchers to attempt to gain some momentum but it failed. There was just no way to VR to climb out of this coffin we put them in today.

I'm proud of our members. Our spam was unmatched, our binds were on point, and our piles were untankable. Good job to everyone.

Today was just the wrong day to step up to us. Until next time Violent Resolution.

Reign of Terror ending: 150 opts (immediate)
4dlxa.png

Violent Resolution ending: 111 opts (60 on teamspeak)
4dlxm.png

Warning: 18+

4dk9a.jpg.png
4dlfA.jpg.png
4djy8.jpg.png
ttFBwFa.png
LmXXcTe.png
4dkoz.jpg
50b7406e25.jpg
UO5PDJZ.png
8FMuHIf.png
V1qygt1.png