Sign in to follow this  
erik

The RoT Challenge

erik

The RoT Challenge

If you didn't know, Jagex removed us from the F2P All-Out because we didn't post results even though our opponents had posted their forfeit. It's retarded but whatever, I understand they can't have one clan win every cup.

So that being said, I present to you the RoT challenge. What is it? I'm calling out the winner of the F2P all-out. You will go head to head against the gods of the clan world. If the clan arena is still open, we will battle in it with the default Jagex Cup rules (no returning, etc.). Of course it won't be anything official as you are already the winners, but think of it as some good fun.

Should you NOT take this challenge, then you will forever be vaginas and be frowned upon by your family, members, and the clan world.
Should you take the challenge and lose, you will gain the respect from my members, myself, and the clan world.
Should you take the challenge and win, you will earn the respect from everyone and I will admit you are the kings of F2P (not gods because that is us).

Good luck and let's see if you can step up to the gods. I'm found on SwiftIRC as "erik". When the time comes, PM me to plan this battle.

The challenge is out on the table and everyone is watching whether you take it or not.

Mikko

LOL

Edited by Mikko

Eruzione

Step up pussies

Edited by Eruzione

Gino

Bring it faggots.

Harry

Doubt it'll happen but worth offering regardless.

RanGerBenil

i bet they wont cuz they shit

Eruzione

who will it be

not vr

cause they suck

haha