Sign in to follow this  
Snape

Ways to get money/ train fast

Noobmage

something something rope

T A G

Most people have a good bit of cash these days, ask them if they can help you out by giving you couple K and you'll end up having enough money or close to for a whip or atleast somesort of gear that you can use to afk train. The only good way of training and making money is slayer, but it takes too long so I'd say bot to get good levels and kill green dragons for start, or just what others have said, use the rope.. (Y)

Noel

My boy Ned got that high quality rope.

`Ankit

glad to see my rope joke still in full use

carrying on the legacy

i can respect that.

god bless

Ren

Well, being serious all you need is the quest Del muro mentioned, head to nightmare zone(near Yanille) & afk train there. You can do it until maxed combat(normal mode+full inv of absorbs). You can afk for 40~ min every 5 absorb pots, should check youtube guides if possible!

Eruzione

Well, being serious all you need is the quest Del muro mentioned, head to nightmare zone(near Yanille) & afk train there. You can do it until maxed combat(normal mode+full inv of absorbs). You can afk for 40~ min every 5 absorb pots, should check youtube guides if possible!

r u renbaki

Ren

r u renbaki

Yup, hello!

StevenID0om_

Do few quests [Holy Grail, Tree Gnome Village, Fight Arena, Grand Tree, Monkey Madness, Dragon Slayer]. With all those, you should be around 55 combat. Either bot or train legit at Flesh Crawlers where you can make some money. When you reach flat 70s, get a friend to lend you a Guthan's Set and just AFK NMZ.

Milan

Take a trip to my boy Ned down in draynor and pick yourself up a rope, you know what to do

grats on mom m8 hehe hahah alex hell ya

edot!

EDOT

Take a trip to my boy Ned down in draynor and pick yourself up a rope, you know what to do

grats on mom m8 hehe hahah alex hell ya

edot!

:) :) :)

Cbird

stream with the title "killing myself if I get 10mil" then kill yourself when you hit 10 mil

lol can confirm this works