Sign in to follow this  
b289

Monday: DI hit on login for 3nd time in 2 days

b289

Two weeks ago DI thought they could dethrone us and over the course of 2 weeks they lost 80% of their recent intros, 2 pk leaders (Daniel156/Milad), as well as 3 loyal members (Are5009,Lmao Frank, [Kyle]) who were accused of spying. Damage Inc have finally realized that they cannot compete with us so they are now forced to 1-item us in P2P and camp our returners in F2P alongside Violent Resolution.

On this casual Monday night they thought they would be allowed to enter the wilderness while they risk more than 50k, however they were sadly mistaken and were quickly removed. As soon as we rushed in, ~15 of them instantly got 1 hit while they logged into the world (as seen by the several videos). A few of them managed to eat a shark or 2 and run a minimap east, but they were soon frozen by our several mages and taken out.

Reign of Terror starting: 26

Damage inc starting: 30

My POV:

Jaybird POV:

some pics of butthurt

EAgOUVD.png

mzy7Cu4.png

6kkex.png

q1mt.png

After we slaughtered DI we were planning on taking ending at old gate. When we arrived we noticed that there was a surprisingly amount of pures/random retards in gear fighting each other so we quickly cleared em out.

45vzDbN.png

tmBsfP2.png

Reign of Terror ending: 34 on Teamspeak at 11:00 PM EST

6knKI.jpg

DI: LOL

random: 0

thanks for the free shit everybody

StarScream

Shit stain clan LMFAO

Macleran

LMFAO!! LOL!!! LOSERS!! HAHA!!!! LOLMFAO!!!

Bennie

FUCK ME U GUYS ARE WORSE THEN VR LOL!!!!!!!!

Flcl

bank was mad3 lma0!191

Edited by Flcl

Guest B0rntowildy

FUCK ME U GUYS ARE WORSE THEN VR LOL!!!!!!!!

Don't think it's possible to be worse than VR...their state is the worst it can get.