Scotty

Vote you mongs

Guest jeffreyp

so many shit to vote for i dont know where to star tlmao

Guest B0rntowildy

What the hell am I supposed to vote for lmfao

Come to the rescue sfa!

chance111

voted no on most of the wilderness stuff as i am a skiller and i do not want to be bothered and annoyed by stupid pkers who try to kill me while im trying to get resources and skill in peace

if ur a blood thirsty person who only likes killing other players then maybe runescape isnt the game for you and you should play call of duty instead

Guest B0rntowildy

voted no on most of the wilderness stuff as i am a skiller and i do not want to be bothered and annoyed by stupid pkers who try to kill me while im trying to get resources and skill in peace

if ur a blood thirsty person who only likes killing other players then maybe runescape isnt the game for you and you should play call of duty instead

negged idiot

Harry

eh, is the less worlds vote going to pass through or not? if not it'll all be pointless

Daniela

voted yeh

cookson

Rob56

Love how the wilderness ditch removal is failing, fucking shitheads lol.

Wolfmon56

Can't even vote with a banned account. Fuck.