Sign in to follow this  
Supercoke

Autoclicking

Supercoke

Like 8 months ago I got the 2 day ban for using an alch script on rsbot and I haven't played RS since then because 90k alchs fucking depressing to look at every time you log in and I've been too pussy to bot since the ban.

I know autoclicking is against the rules but I've heard it's hard to detect if you have some randomness with the time between clicks. Has anyone been banned for autoclicking, and is it relatively safe? I'll get banned next offense so I have to be careful

Dillon

Idk tbh, but I wouldn't risk it if I was you. I been asking that question for quite sometime before nmz came out, but too bad that's been nerfed now.

Eruzione

not worth risking it, should just sell the alchs and train mage another way, not sure what's good now that nmz got nerfed though.

B``

You put off training mage for 8 months? when u could of just sold those alchs and did nmz which was free and afkable magic exp and was around for like 5 months or somthing untill like yesterday or so when it got nerfed..

Sfa05

Auto clicking is gonna get you banned no doubt.

Del

you'll get permed + isn't your account fully quested with b gloves? don't risk that shit lol

Macleran

Botting is perm ban. No more 2 days or 2 weeks. Only perm

Flcl

garys hood has nvr failed me

Guest B0rntowildy

I've never been banned autoclicking, but I wouldn't risk it anyways.

Guest Evan

garys hood has nvr failed me

love ma nigga gary

Supercoke

You put off training mage for 8 months? when u could of just sold those alchs and did nmz which was free and afkable magic exp and was around for like 5 months or somthing untill like yesterday or so when it got nerfed..

no i quit rs entirely so i didnt know about the nmz shit until after it was nerfed

Guest jeffreyp

you'll get permed + isn't your account fully quested with b gloves? don't risk that shit lol

Duck Sitting

Not sure about auto alching but I botted wc on fairly old account and had the same 2 day warning ban. As soon as I started up the bot after it was unbanned it was instantly perm banned.

But maybe it's different with a different script, wc is a pretty high risk ban. Plus if it's been 8 months that could help.

Edited by Duck Sitting