Sign in to follow this  
brett

Sunday ritual; Ending all clans

brett

By now it's no surprise that clans almost always go out on Sunday so a couple days ago we put up a prep. We got word that clans were expecting us to do bad or something which only motivated us even more to run over everyone that gets in our way - which is exactly what we did.

RoT Starting: 68 People

DI Starting: 65~ People

EoS Starting: 55~ People
DF Starting: 55~ People
VR Starting: 25~ People

We got word DI and VR were walking around in fall-ins next to each other in world 16 so we logged in and instantly started smashing the possibly 2 worst clans in the "top 5". We fought DI + VR with ease for around 30 minutes until DF stopped fighting EoS and started hitting us and DI stopped hitting us and started fighting EoS (not sure if this was done intentionally or what). This changed nothing for us. We kept our momentum no matter what was thrown at us and after 3 new world regroups for VR and constant running around the wilderness by DF; both DF and VR finally logged out, followed by DI (only thing different about these fights is the order they log out in).

RoT Ending: 77 on TS

H5SuuGw.png

Thanks for the fight lawl

Pictures:

2lQSpra.png

WWWHIJ8.png

i7yGi5D.png

TKglIUL.png

E3nmMnJ.png

UeHbQvb.png

kvAZwTj.png

20fvtox.jpg

gTj3pD1.png

PJJbM4E.png

TgbqmRK.png

kFIptKx.png

zXuXi88.png

Sh0w

One of the most one sided fights ever. Good fight peasants

Guest jeffreyp

gf 4 clans not enough

Edited by jeffreyp

erik

was fun as fuck but too easy

GF

Sv`
The performance we had tonight... just stunning! It was the easiest Sunday cluster we've had so far and probably the best fight where I have been since I introed. I really enjoyed the part when we got 3v1'd for 60 minutes because Bears got their time wrong lol and we still beasted. Can't wait to see Mike's vid. It's going to be just epic!

VR had their best pull for Sunday cluster but still spent half of it in single lmfao.

599.gif

Edited by Sv`

Own u 1107

Cant be stopped, #1 still.