Sign in to follow this  
Own u 1107

F2p

Own u 1107

What happen to it? P2p is more active atm, which is a shame. It used to be cluster on Wednesday, but now clans fights only once a week (Sunday) .

Do you think there should be any new updates or something else for f2p to be alive again?

There is some rumors about pre eoc coming back around June, if anyone can confirm that.

derek

legacy sounds rly fucking shit

anyway its because df+di used to hold cocks but now they dont, so df+vr+jaja cant outpull us on wednesday, making sunday the only day df goes out. not to mention, they need the whole week to rebuild bank every time we fight

Adam

1.legacy mode won't be like you think it'll be shit

2.We basically slumped every f2p clan resulting in no fights

3.df and vr now gwd all week to make their sets back from sunday smackdowns

Harry

Yeah man I really miss those clusters they were so exciting. As Derek said, Sunday on a prep is the only time DF + VR + Jaja can compete with us.

Guest Desire

DF was trying to man up this week tho asking us for a 1v1 but then backed out because they didn't have enough people on lol.

Zlat

the tripple alliance havent decided on what time they all should be going out on wednesday so they just avoid it all together.

The Zane

We better not be doing that legacy shit.. I cbf. Don't ask for a F2P update please.. The more updates in OSRS, the worse it'll get

cookson

DF was trying to man up this week tho asking us for a 1v1 but then backed out because they didn't have enough people on lol.

lol i was there bro were u?

Guest Evan

Its just because there's only 4 main clans alive right now

Dillon

If Legacy mode is actually good I'll do both rs3 and 07 scape but that's just me, idk about everyone else.

shots

If Legacy mode is actually good I'll do both rs3 and 07 scape but that's just me, idk about everyone else.

no1 was asking u retard lmao fk off

Guest Desire

lol i was there bro were u?

lol ya was in the bleachers on the home team side