Sign in to follow this  
erik

Wednesday: Anti-RoT Alliance get massacred

Bennie

df trying to save vr from dying, must be annoying when your ally is fucking dog shit lmfao

chance111

wow nice

Zlat

Anti RoT Alliance need to start talking to each other, AF was getting spawn trapped & raped in P2P while DF+VR were still massing. By the time their fight actually started RoT was already in F2P raping their nans.

Understandable to see DF resort into mass sniping together with VR (60v100), considering you've merged with each other. Same shit quality between yall two lmao!!

Edited by Zlat

chance111

Anti RoT Alliance need to start talking to eachother, AF was getting spawn trapped & raped in P2P while DF+VR were still massing. By the time their fight actually started RoT was already in F2P raping their nans.

Understandable to see DF sort into mass sniping together with VR (60v100), considering you've merged with VR now. Same shit quality between yall two lmao!!

get that la decima shit outta here motherfucka

Zlat

Anti RoT Alliance need to start talking to eachother, AF was getting spawn trapped & raped in P2P while DF+VR were still massing. By the time their fight actually started RoT was already in F2P raping their nans.

Understandable to see DF sort into mass sniping together with VR (60v100), considering you've merged with VR now. Same shit quality between yall two lmao!!

lmfao u mad is all i have to say cause i dont think u even watch football

Edited by Zlat

chance111

lmfao u mad is all i had to say cause i dont think u even watch football

ye well you smell like you just at shit from ur moms ass

Zlat

nice irl pic in ur siggy bet u wish u were skinny

chance111

nice irl pic in ur siggy bet u wish u were skinny

who needs a diet when u can fight on the streets

Daniela

talk shit get hit fat nerds lmao

cookson

Favourite part was when DF+VR regrouped at EP hill, merged piles then bailed south into single when we rushed in LOL

that part was sickening

dnd5

5VERaOe.png

dat pure melee tho vr quality

Ales

6 kills 1 death

Pics or it didnt happen

Bloodarrow42

AF are and have always been dumb as hell.

Grats.