Login Changes: Use your display name to login.

Please read this topic before using the forums

Josh bj

Post pics/logs of mad at RoT

Sweaters

hate us cuz the anus

Del

tOop749.png

• Upvote 1
Del

Del

I wonder why nobody has filed for a lawsuit yet... Its like jagex is behind it ALL! it seems to me like theyre in trouble financially. so They host fixed tournaments with cash prizes(which they allow their own staff to take part in ... very unprofessional and dangerous) and have one of their men go to the "inside" and join a clan under a completely different username and start "working his magic" Just to win the money back.. 

%90 of that clan has been in on it for years now ,therefore having SOME involvement with jagex staff memebers... after winning these tournaments, to my experiences theyre giving a huge percentage of that cash back to jagex for them to turn there heads of any wrong doings while RoT still making it out of the tournament with a few grand. 

This is now extortion, And the money that mod jed has gathered throughout the years of these tournaments, he can be held accountable for theft of $100 grand and can look at prison time... And in the long term, jagex will be held accountable for letting it happen and theyll have to deal with ALL the future lawyer fees (if anybody decides to actually do anything). Therefore runescape going bankrupt and god forbidd it getting shutdown due to criminal activities...

notice how more and more of our favorite jagexs members are quitting.. giving us excuses that they "want to excel in something else".. yeah whatever..Because working for jagex and making $30 grand a year isn't anyone's dream... yeah makes perfect fucking sense.... theyre quitting because of the bull shit thats going on and need a plan b for their financial future. respect to them for not leaking any info as they should have... 

we got a personal invitation from jagex to let us know that we qualify for a contest.. thats literally an invisible contract made by jagex to let us know the deal is set and done, youre playing for REAL BIG ASS CASH. Thats where it turns into a contest, it isnt a game anymore when that much money is on the line... 

we have all the proof we need, hell, we can take it to the courts if we wanted too. track the i.p addresses from all mod jeds accounts to his personal computer. if that doesnt work, get mod jed to give us all he has to log on the web with so we can see what hes been doing and what hes been talking about to other people about this situation. If he doesnt, well, its his  way of telling us he did it and should be fired asap from jagex and never be aloud to play any massive rpg game ever again because of all the risks and stolen money that mod jed was apart of..

Like i said, RoT have been paid out almost $100 grand... ive heard people do years in prison for extorting for less :/   I got everybodys back and im ready to make a movement NOW. 

In case people dont know what extortion is Ex: the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats. Ddosing is a farm of extortion but is also a seperate charge on its own. ddosing is a way to overload peoples internet servers with billions of information at once therefore causing huge interruptions or in other words to "Lagg out" like i said before thats illegal on its own.. but doing it to win $20 grand, and doing it for years to the point youve almost cheated your way to $100 grand? It screams LAWSUIT and theres soo much proof.

• Haha 3
President
On 3/25/2018 at 4:54 PM, Del said:

I wonder why nobody has filed for a lawsuit yet... Its like jagex is behind it ALL! it seems to me like theyre in trouble financially. so They host fixed tournaments with cash prizes(which they allow their own staff to take part in ... very unprofessional and dangerous) and have one of their men go to the "inside" and join a clan under a completely different username and start "working his magic" Just to win the money back.. 

%90 of that clan has been in on it for years now ,therefore having SOME involvement with jagex staff memebers... after winning these tournaments, to my experiences theyre giving a huge percentage of that cash back to jagex for them to turn there heads of any wrong doings while RoT still making it out of the tournament with a few grand. 

This is now extortion, And the money that mod jed has gathered throughout the years of these tournaments, he can be held accountable for theft of $100 grand and can look at prison time... And in the long term, jagex will be held accountable for letting it happen and theyll have to deal with ALL the future lawyer fees (if anybody decides to actually do anything). Therefore runescape going bankrupt and god forbidd it getting shutdown due to criminal activities...

notice how more and more of our favorite jagexs members are quitting.. giving us excuses that they "want to excel in something else".. yeah whatever..Because working for jagex and making $30 grand a year isn't anyone's dream... yeah makes perfect fucking sense.... theyre quitting because of the bull shit thats going on and need a plan b for their financial future. respect to them for not leaking any info as they should have... 

we got a personal invitation from jagex to let us know that we qualify for a contest.. thats literally an invisible contract made by jagex to let us know the deal is set and done, youre playing for REAL BIG ASS CASH. Thats where it turns into a contest, it isnt a game anymore when that much money is on the line... 

we have all the proof we need, hell, we can take it to the courts if we wanted too. track the i.p addresses from all mod jeds accounts to his personal computer. if that doesnt work, get mod jed to give us all he has to log on the web with so we can see what hes been doing and what hes been talking about to other people about this situation. If he doesnt, well, its his  way of telling us he did it and should be fired asap from jagex and never be aloud to play any massive rpg game ever again because of all the risks and stolen money that mod jed was apart of..

Like i said, RoT have been paid out almost $100 grand... ive heard people do years in prison for extorting for less :/   I got everybodys back and im ready to make a movement NOW. 

In case people dont know what extortion is Ex: the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats. Ddosing is a farm of extortion but is also a seperate charge on its own. ddosing is a way to overload peoples internet servers with billions of information at once therefore causing huge interruptions or in other words to "Lagg out" like i said before thats illegal on its own.. but doing it to win $20 grand, and doing it for years to the point youve almost cheated your way to $100 grand? It screams LAWSUIT and theres soo much proof.

FHdvEel.gif

LION THUG

Lmfao

Dewrunk

FOTqChk.png Wasn't too happy about 2.2k worlds at revs