Andrew

Jagex Cup Full Out F2P and P2P vs DI ft. other categories

Sv`

Thanks for the fights DI, DE and PX. Just a joy to be in the same clan with people who know what they are doing.

Joko189

Thank you so much for the fights today, guys. I really commend your strength and organization, but more importantly, your humility. Sadly, my internet was on the fritz so I did not get to participate as much as I would have liked in these fights. However, I still had a wonderful time and I wish you all the best of luck as you head into the final stages of the tournament. God bless.

Bennie

Thank you so much for the fights today, guys. I really commend your strength and organization, but more importantly, your humility. Sadly, my internet was on the fritz so I did not get to participate as much as I would have liked in these fights. However, I still had a wonderful time and I wish you all the best of luck as you head into the final stages of the tournament. God bless.

god bless

derek

tyjtrjtrj

Andrew

god bless

doge bless zc7ONYL.png

Sh0w

Amen

Fernando

hopefully di keep giving us these good fights, jk rofl

Davedax

keep up the great job di

Kerkennah

Nice work RoT!

duv

Where's your good members ghjjf dumb forehead nigguh

Seth

lol guess di hasnt improved since i last played, gj