erik

VR TS including leader meeting

Blaedr

The worst thing about this is that you wasted your time uploading, editing and putting subtitles to it. Nice life kunt..

I think running around the wild for 2 hours so VR can (not even) have a clean fight which was later crashed by you is a bigger waste of time.

Then again, your DF so I understand why you are defending them :P

Alright cock sucker nice to see you defending your new overlords m8, you're doing well with your brown nosing

Also I'm not defending VR, but it's good to see that you can read well. I didn't mention VR at all actually, I directed the flame towards your leader. Obsessed with VR much? Sad kunt.

inb4 the df gay flames

Edited by Blaedr

Ballsagna

The worst thing about this is that you wasted your time uploading, editing and putting subtitles to it. Nice life kunt..

I think running around the wild for 2 hours so VR can (not even) have a clean fight which was later crashed by you is a bigger waste of time.

Alright cock sucker nice to see you defending your new overlords m8, you're doing well with your brown nosing

Also I'm not defending VR, but it's good to see that you can read well. I didn't mention VR at all actually, I directed the flame towards your leader. Obsessed with VR much? Sad kunt.

inb4 the df gay flames

bro? erik biggest nerd in this clan lol

Smoking_Mary

31 likes.

Hilarious.

pedro

inb4 the df gay flames

is that a threat