brett

Sunday: DF + VR/AF

brett

6KdjeYY.gif

Just two weeks ago DF decided to take a shot at us 1v1 (after losing the F2P full-out the day before) and long story short; it was a complete beat-down. Now, I know DF doesn't have the best leadership or make the best decisions but I honestly thought they wouldn't make the same mistake again, at least not for a couple months - I was wrong.

RoT Starting: 66 People

DF Startring: 61 People

If two weeks ago was a beat-down, this was a fucking murder scene. After only 10 minutes of fighting DF was forced to death-march back and forth across runescape as 289 and jaybird absolutely killed their clan (vid up soon of said murder scene).

fc11a8fdd8.png

Over the next hour DF would try everything to hold on in hopes of VR saving them; laps from spiders > gap > mossies > repeat, running into VR to try and slow us down, mass snipe inside GDz and my personal favorite... take off their capes and mass snipe DI. Eventually VR had no choice but to stop their fight with DI and help DF which is where DI would get bored and leave the world while we continued to slaughter every DF + VR/AF member in sight. Just 20 minutes after DI logged from the world DF + VR/AF would follow, leaving us once again victorious.

RoT Ending: 78 on TS

XAfhMHs.png

Two weeks ago I said I've never shit on a clan so bad in my life and somehow we managed to top that beating. This fight should put all doubt's to rest on who the best clan in runescape really is. Amazing job today RoT (Y)

Pictures:

806bd1c37e.gif

1ce59e141c.gif

95877f7558.gif

h08XKA2.png

J6hZSej.png

1cb9ez2.png

rRCVO7e.png

VHOl0aU.png

1QwZvzh.png

e94fsZB.png

RDhk5PW.png

c17ab24372.jpg
LiGsC9N.png
cd2c9e3cbd.png
2qlsiLO.png
wFdEurz.png
qyzhMyD.png
aPix3Hu.png
qOGvMVR.png
mIZC58Z.png
9SWHhUn.png
YjpMrs4.png
x4TI7qz.png
dAgE804.png
U7HL3Hz.png
sRcBpSW.png
copdSVB.png
a640cIT.png
SFz623x.png
InVzhm0.png
i7vOsmw.png
YWG8Ifr.png
WlD5laO.png
jQ9HQII.png
KpiavnV.png
UeRvkhb.png
OYDEq95.png
5tLynb0.png
Jw0wrx8.png
2b240c59d8.png
0237b1d8e8.png
c3c3ef8311.png
152951b511.png
6fc9042531.png
4f6373fb4c.png
cf87cb9480.png
42682e9ef6.png
e7b8aa4eb2.png
f42333385c.png
2Ocg1qS.png
qjEixIu.png
1TJWv1y.png
EGQSQzN.png
r7Uyhgd.png
o7Qacp8.png
PHOFaMD.png
zsAeVYZ.png

Edited by Brett

erik

Today was nothing but proof as to why clans need team against us to compete. Everyone saw how bad we destroyed DF 1v1. Too easy honestly.

This is the supposed #2 clan btw, and people think there is no gap between us? please son.

derek

honestly, i give df a lot of shit, but watching them take off their capes and mass snipe a clan not even involved in our fight was something even i wasnt expecting them to do

whole new low

Andrew

It skipped the easy and went straight to peezy

Edited by Andrew

Milan

funny seeing df run around regrouping for vr the entire time lmao

Daniela

fucking destroyed 1 on 1

not even close lol

shots

easy peasy lemon squeezy

dnd5

rekt l0l0l0l0l0

SREBIX2.png

LMFAO

Edited by dnd5

shots

honestly, i give df a lot of shit, but watching them take off their capes and mass snipe a clan not even involved in our fight was something even i wasnt expecting them to do

whole new low