derek

only took us 2 weeks

derek

its no secret df used to be our closest competition, and honestly i wish them the best, but its hilarious to me why they keep taking the bullet for vr. i mean sure, they talk about us using di (or something), but di has never gone in and taken not 1, not 2, but 3 consecutive beatings for us (i havent even counted one), nor has di dropped their standards and have been reduced to ddos, and they certainly dont get manipulated by our officials to "ac rot while we 1v1 di".

i used to think df actually cared about their members, but now obviously the focus has shifted to protecting vr at all costs. its all good, df can keep meatshielding for a clan that gives two shits about them, as seen by the past 3 sundays where they let df just get drumrolled over and over :gwas:

6ZXikUd.png

tJ4FUvo.png

h08XKA2.png

aKiLl8v.png

i would say maybe next time we can take vr, but we both know you guys will just intervene in a crash war that has nothing to do with you. in fact, the only reason you stepped in is you wanted a cheap win. guess youve received the newsflash that vr is only using you to get 1v1s with di while youre locked into a cage with a beast unlike anything youve ever faced before

your move, df, :gwas: (THH)

Andrew

It really does blow my mind that DF is willing to take punches for VR after the overwhelming amount of shit VR has pulled on them over the years

EoMeri

DF truly is a minion clan now

Eruzione

No idea how a clan can go so low that they end up being vr's bitch to protect them from us, but somehow df has managed to do it lmfao

Livvii

grats on being bitch clan lmfao!!

Adam

i consider df lower than sv on the f2p totem after the past 3 weeks. They hold a 1:50 kd against rot and lost both of their matched opts f2p fights in the jcup to a p2p team.

Bennie

feel bad for the members in df that go tru this

forum leaks soon baby xdxdddxddxd thx for spying buzz :$

Davedax

Df is more like e-dating clan now

Sv`

It really does blow my mind that DF is willing to take punches for VR after the overwhelming amount of shit VR has pulled on them over the years

brett

What's funny is we didn't even give a fuck about DF. In my eyes they were just there to get some action and that was fine but when they actively mouth off and coordinate with VR on how to team up against us when they could have just asked for peace as soon as they wanted 1v1's it changes everything. Hopefully they can smarten up soon before we bury their clan.

erik

I bet you anything VR wouldn't do this for DF if they asked