TBR

Own U 1107

TBR

kicked from RoT?

Is this real life?

Thoughts go out to his family at this sad moment in his life.

RIP

own u is more retarded then ruon3bs

EoMeri

Now he can focus on his career as a professional football player. Good luck in your journey Drogba

shots

Now he can focus on his career as a professional football player. Good luck in your journey Drogba

the funny thing is he kept saying hes not a dumb nigger

and that his jaja mates dont care about him otherwise they wouldnt have got him kicked LMFAO!!!!!!!

Davedax

good luck in chelsea i guess. no need to make a topic about it tho

Match

You gotta unban my boy lol serious now hes always saying ROTROTROTROTROTROT he lives and breathes your clan lol I don't want him to do anything hasty lol stop being such sourpusses you would have lost anyway lol.

Serious now Lol

Don't Test Me.

ic

Sh0w

Look at all you nerds getting jealous cuz i'm strong beautiful athletic black man - Own u 1107

Look at all you nerds getting jealous cuz i'm strong beautiful athletic black man - Own u 1107