derek

VR has given up

gambler24

That's what happens when Vr gets too cocky and thinks that when you closed back in 2011, it was because they said "We slumped Rot" "Rot sucks". It's just really funny that Vr talks a lot of shit but can't back it up in game nor with actual logic and 90% of their clan actually admits that you were always the better clan before the closing back in 2011 and after the reopening of now.

Del

make another topic about me.. your clan revolves around me..

derek

That's what happens when Vr gets too cocky and thinks that when you closed back in 2011, it was because they said "We slumped Rot" "Rot sucks". It's just really funny that Vr talks a lot of shit but can't back it up in game nor with actual logic and 90% of their clan actually admits that you were always the better clan before the closing back in 2011 and after the reopening of now.

fuck off bitch

Bloodarrow42

fucking ruon3bs.. i know youre trying to make a new identity to join rot but damn you gave that one away pretty quick Edited by BA42

Bennie

fucking ruon3bs.. i know youre trying to make a new identity to join rot but damn you gave that one away pretty quick

LOL!

cookson

fucking ruon3bs.. i know youre trying to make a new identity to join rot but damn you gave that one away pretty quick

lmfao