erik

Monday: Ancient Fury + Violent Resolution

erik

6KdjeYY.gif

We got word AF were massing to hit up SV, so we immediately called a PK to hit them up. We quickly gathered about 30 strong members ready to hunt down AF. Shortly after, we would find AF at RDG and rush them without wasting a single second. We slayed almost all the AF members, and the ones that escaped would log. AF officials would call a mandatory shortly after to fight us, after all they were prepped for today.

Reign of Terror starting: 33 people
Ancient Fury starting: 40 people
Violent Resolution starting: 20 people (Picture 1, Picture 2)

I was informed AF were massing on world 59 GDS and we rushed them immediately. From the start, our off-screen spam and perfect piles would overwhelm AF forcing them out of the world. AF officials would message us shortly after asking us to rush in a new world. By this point, AF had organized a VR squad consisting of 20 members ready to camp returners. Either way, we went against the grain here because absolutely nothing was going to stop us today. We rushed east tree on world 70, where the big fight would start. Almost immediately VR would show up and a bunch of randoms who aren't even AF, but it was clear they were aiding AF by wearing their capes and spamming for them. This was nothing, and although outnumbered heavily, we fought back amazingly. Our consistent spam, one-hits, and transitions were perfect. I'd be straight up lying if I said AF had any lead at any point, and anyone that was there to witness this beat-down on AF would agree with me.

We pressured AF and put them on their back foot within the first 20 minutes. Anything after was just AF brainlessly returning to get one-hit. At about the 2 hour mark, AF would end in shame leaving us standing tall and victorious. I'm going to be honest here, today only proved that AF can't and won't ever fight without three single teams and VR helping them. This fight was too easy, and remember your place AF.

I'll see you around in our wilderness.

This fight and the last few weeks could be summed up into this single video. Let the young agitated woman represent AF and let the bus driver represent RoT.

Reign of Terror ending: 52 people (no prep)
Ancient Fury ending: 0

9PXwB83.png

VTNIBm0.png
jsYQjVd.png
OPBbiLL.png
EwJ9O3V.png
Xj6FVpJ.png
xmbx4Hk.png
jK1FIvs.png
x7uuaNt.png
D9sxSgR.png
ck0Ne.png
mNyg37T.png
UcWyX2e.png
3dLfVJL.png
anSYCqk.png
vlkQvKE.png
vGJXy7c.png
iDSkokN.png
mXzDDkv.png
zzsUn0S.png
zfb30Xu.png
Vr0ecUY.png
dYPnIGr.png
K2Otcxl.png
oVFpwFE.png
jdfav2e.png
U5kfX3V.png
IB7S8p5.png
bmX7sFN.png
wPjHwQ1.png
5bwGoht.png
rK2kwfp.png
BN3XlkM.png
MuS6GMV.png
Ech7JaS.png
2b8KcoY.png
u2VgnRe.png
Gz8G80B.png
lwcC0MY.png
sq2Jbge.png
doW3NUW.png
TlqHFhU.png
xsRT0hu.png
rtsv4Pn.png
fd58a72ff9.png
738a89f12d.jpg
44d20eab9c.png
50b8ff2151.jpg
c7de1b364a.png
064CpXy.png

brett

This is why AF will never be anything.. instead of nutting up and dealing with shit they rather call it quits and cry about it / use it as an excuse.

You'll never beat us.

Edited by Brett

Andrew

Weasiest fight of my life

David

jesus christ LOL shittered on em

Gino

Rekt'd

Harry

Missed it was at pub hopefully someone vidded

cookson

lmao! GF AF u greasy americans