Sign in to follow this  
JB`

Lemon Pk Video 1

shots

lol wow.. no danny in the vid? thumbs down for fucking sure.. he's the only likeable fat kid i've ever met on runescape apart from dave and he lost some weight good on him just need danny to hit the gym the fat alcoholic bastard

schoolgirl06 needs some work tho auto casting in warrior helm with an inventory space to take it off and still be able to pull out that ags this nigga loves to ags prod, and hes not even a girl lol have u seen a girl named john? me neither

golfball pretty shit too lol prob getting fat with kelly tbh the lazy cunt

srs tho u guys definitely are better than any other team in osrs when it comes to killing people cus u spec trade rly well

JB`

is there actually any competition? looks like you guys just have too many people for people to even bother trying to fight back

Well i mean Brap initially had enough to fight us if not more then us but they had a problem with pking at mage bank and fighting at 44's is pretty retarded so we avoided fighting there as much as possible. Now they don't pk at all.

Italians have a shit ton of people now, can easily fight more but it seems they pk most of the time at 5am GMT when majority of us are asleep, hopefully they step into before that timezone for some decent fights.

Unique/Jaakurhut are smaller teams but even when we do have even numbers they don't really stick around to fight. Jaakurhut are a shit ton better than unique though.

2EZ Closed coz 65% of their team were spies and the other 35% were shit.

Hey jay

hi niganese x

where's flobin

hes around

cookson

lol my single team (team crane) challenge you guys

E: refer to my avatar for our glorious founder himself

Edited by cookson

brett

Well i mean Brap initially had enough to fight us if not more then us but they had a problem with pking at mage bank and fighting at 44's is pretty retarded so we avoided fighting there as much as possible. Now they don't pk at all.

Italians have a shit ton of people now, can easily fight more but it seems they pk most of the time at 5am GMT when majority of us are asleep, hopefully they step into before that timezone for some decent fights.

both of those teams crash us at every fight lmfao

no idea why btw.

StarScream

Nice video good to see single is active with at least one non pussy team