Sign in to follow this  
JB`

Lemon Pk Video 1

Mongoose

Don't know why there is PVP clips regardless of the loot. Was honestly expecting better. First song was "ok" and the Edit then the rest of the video just went bland.

JB`

Don't know why there is PVP clips regardless of the loot. Was honestly expecting better. First song was "ok" and the Edit then the rest of the video just went bland.

I agree about the PvP clips but i explained that bit already to a few people. You were expecting better? Could you help me out and tell me how we can make the video better for next time i'd appreciate it man thanks marshmellow.

Bean55

I agree about the PvP clips but i explained that bit already to a few people. You were expecting better? Could you help me out and tell me how we can make the video better for next time i'd appreciate it man thanks marshmellow.

Go 2 bed

Guest abdashsoul

connor carried

connor carried

connor carried

connor carried

I C 3 B

Couldn't sit through the whole thing. There's no way i'm watching a 07 video over 10 mins lol. Some decent clips but the video in general was bland from what I watched.

Edited by I C 3 B