Sign in to follow this  
Elve

AF =/

ohmybeef

back to cwa for af

Daniela

RIP

T A G

AF is like a mass recruited team of rejects like abkb. Having 4 clans fighting with you against 1 clean just proves my point.

Nadroj

Nothing but a mass recruited team filled with F2P clanners.

Brut version 2.

Phaeo

Apparently their members were whining about IF one iteming them even though we're one itemed by DF/DI/VR/EoS/other mad clans every fight against them. Pathetically weak team/members lol.

Dillon

Apparently their members were whining about IF one iteming them even though we're one itemed by DF/DI/VR/EoS/other mad clans every fight against them. Pathetically weak team/members lol.

Hey you wanna know what's more funnier, back in 2012 AF did the same thing with 20 people and crashed IF when IF was pulling 60 people fighting Brut or FF but I didn't hear IF whine not 1 time. So I guess it's the other way around but AF is whining this time.

Karma is a bitch for you AF isn't it?

Jack

Hey you wanna know what's more funnier, back in 2012 AF did the same thing with 20 people and crashed IF when IF was pulling 60 people fighting Brut or FF but I didn't hear IF whine not 1 time. So I guess it's the other way around but AF is whining this time.

Karma is a bitch for you AF isn't it?

Ancient Fury, ancient tactics, ancient excuses

GL IM TANK

Nothing but a mass recruited team filled with F2P clanners.

spot on