brett

Weakest Link

brett

It's pretty simple; who do you feel is the weakest link in the F2P alliance (DI/DF/EOS/VR)?

i personally feel there is quite a few factors that come into play when deciding but based on recent events (past 2-3 weeks or so) i'm gonna have to go with DF (they've ended before their cap was over twice in under 2 weeks, today vs VR and last sunday vs DI)

Danne

everyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Livvii

everyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

b289

Probably Di since they pull significantly less then DF/EoS/VR, and even if the #s were close it wouldn't matter since their quality has always been terrible (all the alliance clans flame them about it 24/7 as well lmfao)

Fasty

Hard to pick between DF and DI since they seem equally miserable and useless lately

Guest B0rntowildy

DF are straight pawns so I'll go with DF.

Adam

Honestly they all have major weaknesses but as of late id say df is the weakest for sure, their last 3-4 prepped fights have been a complete mess, I wonder why (THH)

DivStewy

DI / DF are both fairly weak, i'd probably say DF have more members who would return in binds 24.7 even with us camping them like good binds / murray ect.

EOS are literally just numbers but doing well because of it and VR are more organised lately than usual.

Weakness Order

EOS

VR

DF

DI

Guest jeffreyp

df since they are easily manipulated

Sh0w

Probably DI, today was probably first time they tried to ac a fight with more than 5 people and every time they fight, we rape them so badly I kinda feel bad for them, even tho DF are pretty garbage as well.

O A

Toss up between Di and Df, although if I had to go with 1 it'd be DF since they seem to be the one that gets abused the most out of the alliance.

duv

At least Di know they're shit, df on the other hand ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by duv