Sign in to follow this  
louisss

Waddup RoT

louisss

Sup m8s,

I dont really know anyone in RoT so i thought why not post an intro. Name is louis a few of you have met me from ts. Decided to come back to the runies cause i was just bored and couldnt be bothered buying an xbox lol.

Clan history is very small, I am one of the hero ex solace members i was in that clan for idk 2 and a half years, until lucas started sniffing heroine and killed our clan lol. Always been familiar with Rot obviously but never got involved in ur community. Enjoyed fighting your clan in the old runescape always liked the challenge.

Considering one day maybe joining if i can outlast NMZ till max combat lol, see you guys are destroying the clan world which is good cause i hate most of the clans alive in the clan world lol.

Well thats about it.

Edited by louisss

Ruby

one of my best m8s. The rs Lu E

move the topic btw lol

Edited by Pheonix1099

Melma

my boy rite there

Sfp4

1. your breath smells like shit
2. your bad at league of legends(even people with no arms and down syndrome are good at that game)
3. you're disrespectful to your leaders(lucas mainly after he gave you many chances

i just don't see you making it here sorry

Edited by Sfp4

derek

my man

ales

This kid hated all the rot that joined solace btw

Dillon

If you were the louis that was in Ph, I definitely remember you from the old days.

bomb

this kid is a fearless mercenary btw