sudo_

Reign of Terror obliterates Damage Inc.

derek

holy shit. how the fuck are you ranked in this clan

my nigga brad. ye we were ft i remember the old rsn. were you ever added to that facebook shit that finish ed made of all old ft. shit died off in a week lmfao

nah when i left for exodus with mika, finish ed already had his breakdown when karol stopped caring. i wasnt blacklisted but they didnt like me very much until karol joined exodus with me

i never even realized you were in rot. never really payed attention on who went where after ft didn't really care after i went to df then just fell off the game a few months before eoc was put in. played a bit of osrs but same shit, got bored and just couldn't find myself playing like i did those years ago

yeah the game itself is pretty boring but clanning is still pretty alright, just depends how you use your time and who you join

Mongoose

nice pov

r3mn4nt

holy shit. how the fuck are you ranked in this clan

my nigga brad. ye we were ft i remember the old rsn. were you ever added to that facebook shit that finish ed made of all old ft. shit died off in a week lmfao

nah when i left for exodus with mika, finish ed already had his breakdown when karol stopped caring. i wasnt blacklisted but they didnt like me very much until karol joined exodus with me

i still talk to karol some. main person i talk to the most is noobsaibot and that's sometimes daily really.