Match

jZdwJnf.gif

Requirements:

• 91 Slayer
  • Hellhound or Cerberus slayer assignment
  • Best-in-slot boots for all 3 combat classes

75 Defence needed

Eternal Boots

Created by infusing infinity boots with one of the as yet unnamed crystals, Eternal boots provide a +8 magic attack as well as +5 stab, slash, crush and range defence and +8 magic defence.

Pegasian Boots
Created by infusing ranger boots with one of the as yet unnamed crystals, Pegasian boots provide a +12 range attack, -12 magic attack and +5 stab, slash, crush & magic defence.

Primordial boots
Created by infusing dragon boots with the final as yet unnamed crystals, Primordial boots provide +2 stab, slash and crush attack, -4 magic attack, -1 range attack, +22 stab, slash and crush defence and +5 strength bonus.

• Hellpup Pet
  • Smouldering Stone & Infernal Tools

61 woodcutting and 85 firemaking to create
The Infernal axe has a 1 in 3 chance to incinerate logs when chopping trees, providing firemaking experience equal to 50% of burning the logs with a tinderbox. Over time however, the stone will lose power and the axe must be recharged with either another smouldering stone or dragon axe after burning 5,000 logs.

61 mining and 85 smithing to create
The Infernal pickaxe has a 1 in 3 chance to incinerate ores when mined which provides a small amount of smithing experience depending on the ores mined. The infernal pickaxe can even incinerate ores that you can't usually smelt, like granite, and will still provide some smithing xp. After incinertating 5,000 ores, the infernal pickaxe must be recharged with either another smouldering stone or dragon pickaxe.

Edited by Totoro

Villiska

Was going to get 91 slay for it but I got bored like 100k off 89. Is there a guaranteed release date yet? Maybe I'll slave 91 just to make the fat stacks from the fresh loot once it comes out.

Villiska

pls explain

the fucks that

New slayer boss that is optional when you get a Hellhounds task. It's going to drop add-on crystals or something that attach to Ranger/Dragon/Infinity boots to make them more powerful. Kind of like Steadfasts/Ragefires/Glaivens on Rs3.

Match

Was going to get 91 slay for it but I got bored like 100k off 89. Is there a guaranteed release date yet? Maybe I'll slave 91 just to make the fat stacks from the fresh loot once it comes out.

august/sept

Del

just afk with p pots and watch a tv show u only sip p pots every 5-7mins

edit: it's like 24-29k slay exp p/h

Edited by Del Muro

Regnierz

Dang, I have 92 slayer already

how did that even happen

Match

Dang, I have 92 slayer already

how did that even happen

you or me

Sfp4

i dont think im willing to get 85-92 slayer especially since i dont plan on using a cannon

Match

i dont think im willing to get 85-92 slayer especially since i dont plan on using a cannon

it'll take 2 weeks give or take