Sign in to follow this  
Villiska

What inspired you most to join RoT?

Villiska

Whether you're an active member, an ex-member or someone thinking of joining, what inspired you most to join RoT when you first joined?

derek

my clan died

niagro

I was told half/if not all of the members were gay, so i figured i'd fit in

Own u 1107

Violent resolution, all my clans closed in the process of slumping them :$ and most of them joined Rot.

Noel

My irl friend 619mwa was in Rot. Plus Solace died.

Pk  Theory

I was in New Bloods before i joined RoT and loved p2p multi pking but after kylemartin gave admin access to mattyb killing what was left i went looking for an active p2p clan. With the little to no knowledge i had of the big clan world i narrowed it down to Brut or RoT and given Brut was gmt (im also gmt) i was going to join them but after looking at the member list i choose RoT and im very glad i went down that road rather then Brut even if mattyb did decline my intro like 5 times?

Now i want to join again because i was invited to my first f2p pk trip in a few years a couple days ago and fucking loved it and want more!!

Melma

mc mac04 inspired me

David

my clan died

Daniela

I was in New Bloods before i joined RoT and loved p2p multi pking but after kylemartin gave admin access to mattyb killing what was left i went looking for an active p2p clan. With the little to no knowledge i had of the big clan world i narrowed it down to Brut or RoT and given Brut was gmt (im also gmt) i was going to join them but after looking at the member list i choose RoT and im very glad i went down that road rather then Brut even if mattyb did decline my intro like 5 times?

Now i want to join again because i was invited to my first f2p pk trip in a few years a couple days ago and fucking loved it and want more!!

wb nigga :)

ontopic: no clue, only knew 2 people in rot at that time and had no p2p experience but felt like it was the right thing for me to do